3.3.09

If you could go to any nascar race in any city for free,which one would you like to attend ?

May be...

  • It'd be hard to pick...

    Daytona 500
    Sharpie 500
    Brickyard 400


    I'd have to go w/ Daytona.. It's the birthplace of one of the 2 things I love
  • MEXICO CITY
  • catfish would like to go to talladega because he loves the track and there are some wild woman there
  • Bristol...NO, Charlotte...NO, Daytona...NO, Indy...GAA, I can't make up my mind! Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo, Pick a tiger by the toe...
  • I've been to some great tracks but have yet to see a race at Bristol. So the night race in August is the ticket.
  • Las Vegas baby...................One I have never been to sin city so I could kill 2 birds with one stone!!!! Hell, I might even get married again..........................OK, that was total B/S, but I would love to get to Vegas baby!!!!!!

    Arya................you are a stooge!

    T-Bone, Fontana would be a great choice. You then could catch up on some sleep!! (Just kidding with ya!)
  • Am I getting closer to someone giving me those free tickets I asked for once?

    Will you do it? If so, please buy them for Martinsville.. I really want to get the great feeling of that place...the sound, the roar of engines and the close-up view...

    Thank you!

    BTW, for more of a reason for you to buy them from me.. I have never met my favorite driver.. so I would love to.. and I have never went to a race.. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO!
  • I'm going to say Watkins Glen... best road track in NASCAR! (Not an Infineon fan).
  • daytona 500
  • I think it would have to be Daytona 500, it's a classic race and a great atmosphere!

    Come to RootZoo for the best Nascar answers online. Ask this question there and you'll get some great responses within seconds. Trust me, you'll love it and it's free. It's also the only sports site that pays you for talking sports.

    Use this link to get there:

    http://www.rootzoo.com/users/register/40...
    .
  • In reality, probably Texas.
    In fantasy... "Gimme those tickets baby! we're goin' to Pocono!"
  • I'd like the suite in turn 4 of Texas please. Or a free trip to Fontana. Yes I said Fontana.

    Let me know when the travel arrangements have been made.

    Thank you
  • I've already been to the Daytona 500, so it would be a toss up between the night race at Bristol and the April race at Dega.

    The truck series on the other hand....send me to any race and I'll be a happy camper (well except maybe Fontana this year)
  • Bristol August 22. I'm giving a link for you to buy me some tickets for my birthday !
  • Definitely the Indy 500. I have always wanted to go see it and i think that it is the coolest NASCAR race
  • Daytona 500! I'd give alot to do it all again...
  • There are so many races that I would like to go to. I'd probably say the Brickyard because there is just so much racing history there.
  • Bristol!
    I'm a cheap date. Tennessee's just one state away from me. I'll be too excited to eat or sleep much, so meals and hotel rooms are optional. : )
  • Definitely Vegas or Phoenix.
  • Michigan
  • I'd like to go to dover for the nationwide race, i try to go there as much as possible it is alot of fun
  • definitely Talladega. big track,big wrecks and all around fun
  • I have been to a lot of races but I have never been to Dover and would love to go their.
  • I'd go to the spring race at Bristol. I can't imagine what it's like to watch a race in person there.
  • 4 tickets to the race,meals,hotel rooms and transportation comped for free
  • No question Indy. Its the holy grail of auto racing
  • I want to see the Daytona 500.double thumbs
  • No comments: