2.3.09

What would you think if Jimmie Johnson FTQ'd for a race after he uses up his 6 Past Champions Provisionals?

May be...

  • You can blame Darrell Waltrip racing past his prime & alot of crying for the Past Champions Provisionals...... So as much as you hate Jimmy Johnson & Past Champions being able to "get in" when they aren't fast enough.... hate DW for more than his Boogity, Boogity & that stupid cartoon.
  • I don't think that he will ever FTQ.
  • Never gonna happen
  • That would be pretty shocking if this all happened. I think he will turn it around. He will get some confidence back at Martinsville and probably carry that through to the next race.

    Come to RootZoo for the best Nascar answers online. Ask this question there and you'll get some great responses within seconds. Trust me, you'll love it and it's free.

    Use this link to get there:

    http://www.rootzoo.com/users/register/40...
    .
  • No different than Bill Elliott. He ends up qualifying or going home same as the rest of the back markers. No difference.
    Why do you hate JJ? Same for Jeff Gordon when he was winning championships? Dale Earnhardt? Richard Petty?
    I'm not a fan of 24 & 48, I still am for 3 and the King's 43. Difference-I admire what JJ has accomplished as has JG. DE and the King. It takes a thing called talent with top equipment.
  • He is sitting in the top 20 in points right now. 19th place. He is not going to fall out of the top 35. Look for him near the front next weekend. He always is. He had a good race except for a pit stop gone bad near the end yesterday.
  • "...he is doing SOOOO horribly right now..." He's only 32 points out of 12th and 116 points ahead of the 36th place driver. No, I do not think he will ever drop out of the top 35 this year and definitely not fall below that after the next 2 races. It sounds like you will be very UNHAPPY when he qualifies for every race AND makes the chase again. He will probably end up making you downright depressed if he wins his 4th championship in a row, breaking the old record that he is already tied for LOL Enjoy the season, my friend!
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Well, I actually have 2 questions to ask. The first one is since he is doing SOOO horribly right now, do you think he might drop outside of the top 35 in points after the first 5 races? And my 2nd one is do you think he will FTQ(Fail To Qualify, NOT F*** The Qualifying! LOL. Now, THAT WOULD BE HI-LARIOUS!) for a race after Martinsville? I know he won't FTQ at Martinsville, because HE ALWAYS WINS at that track, which I REALLY, REALLY HATE! Plus, he would have a stupid Past Champion's Provisional he could use. I really hate Jimmie Johnson, so if he failed to qualify for a race, I WOULD BE SO HAPPY! Just like I was yesterday when he WRECKED AND FINISHED 24TH!
  • not gonna happen
  • It's DNQ !!! and it's never goona happen
  • Won't happen. Usually, drivers like Bill Elliot and Terry Labonte are the ones who run out first.
  • I would say it would be time for him to retire than. I was also happy to see him in the wall also and Junior with a top 10 finish.
  • I's not in the cards. HMS will pull it together, and soon.

    That's like comparing tomato sandwiches and Jimmy Johnson. Oh, wait a sec, isn't that exactly what you are doing? Get over it. Jimmy's not my favorite driver, but he is most certainly the guy to beat.

    Hmmmmffred fox cleaners
  • No comments: