5.3.09

NASCAR Nation....... What happens if?

May be...

  • Lmao!
  • I know if I have to race while I'm in the bathroom, I just go vroom vroom and round turns 1+2 at the same time
  • If you gotta race, you gotta race! No ifs, ands, or butts!
  • he better p in his drivers suit,or put a knot in it
  • He hits all the johns and he's out the door!
  • He races all over himself. ;)
  • he has to hope no toilet paper is sticking to his shoes as he makes an exit from the johns.
  • Shake it a couple times.
  • A driver has to race while he's in the bathroom?

    I couldn't help myself!

    Help I'm ROFLMAO and I can't get up.
  • GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

    I hope he doesn't walk away and leave it running...lol.......


    BAD boy BAD!!!!!!
  • If he's in a race and has to go, then he lets it go, np. That's why they make depends.
  • There he is over there! He's eating a chicken sandwich!
  • dont pick up any tolietpaper and make sure larry craig aint in there
  • He goes vroom, leaves skid marks.....

    I crack me up!!!!!!
  • DEPENDS
  • I think he'd go a lap down :)
  • From a nascar point of view I would say That "depends"

    http://www.depend.com/
  • I have not idea! There is no way I would be able to not go to the bathroom for 4 hours or so! I guess give me some depends!
  • make sure you dont pull a tony stewart and have skids in your suit
  • clever, guess he just races lolhalo background wallpaper
  • No comments: