6.3.09

Nascar Nation , Hows your coffee today ?

May be...

  • My Coffee is non existent today......................

    The question I think that is asked the most is "Is NASCAR a sport??"

    Stupid trolls!

    Probably is who is your favorite driver but the other one pisses me off the worst!
  • It was hot and black, just how I like my....coffee! LOL Who will win (insert that week's race)? Or the all time classic "How do drivers go to the bathroom during a race?"
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • coffee is regular and most asked question here is if they have to pee do they or where do they or how do they....
  • got a pepsi gettin' my caffine that way

    most askes question how can they go 4 hrs and dont use the bathroom
  • Who will win the chase?? My coffee is fine today my friend.
  • AAAAAAAAAAAH YESSSSSSSSS an extra large Tim Horton's double double, now my day can start :)

    I'm really getting annoyed about all the " How do I get started racing" questions. I mean how easy can it be. Buy a car and race it LOL
  • either "Who is your favorite driver?" or any question like "why do like nascar it's so boring?"
  • My coffee is a little bitter today. I have to work all weekend, and will miss the races. I will probably tivo them or watch the replays on Speed Network, but it's still now the same as seeing them live. I have a feeling I will be sneaking off to the breakroom frequently.
  • Orange juice was great this morning :)

    Who is your favorite driver is asked all the time.
  • Coffee is brewing, and it will taste good.

    Who's your favorite driver is the questions asked most.
  • are you talking about just this site?
    because these are the things that keep me up at night:

    First, I would like to know how to watch NASCAR race games for free on my computer.

    Also, I bugs me to not know how drivers go pee during a race.

    But the one thing I really need to know is Jeff Gordon's sexual preference.
  • The most asked...

    As a serious question, "who's your pick for this weekends race?" or "who's your favorite driver and why?"

    As a trolling question "how do drivers go to the bathroom"

    Coffee is great as usual, but would taste better at home.
  • Hot, sweet and creamy.
    Mmmm....

    My coffee could easily be misinterpreted as something naughty.
    Oh my.
  • What ONE question do you think is the most asked in NASCAR ?


    A little girl had just finished her first week of school. 'I'm just
    wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I can't read, I can't write,
    and they won't let me talk!'
  • ....The main one that bugs me is the ones about "NASCAR" video games.Go to the game section.
    ....AND MY COFFEE IS DECAF THIS MORNING !
    ....but other than that;
    ...........GO SMOKE...........
  • The coffee is hot, and yummy!

    the ONE question? = I believe Storm "The Warrior" Bandit has answered that correctly, "Who is your favorite driver?"
  • My coffee is strong and hot....just how I like my guys too. LOL

    The question: Who's your favorite driver?

    The most annoying?
    Why is NASCAR a sport and
    How do drivers go pee?

    So all three of them and its a three way tie almost.
  • Most asked question: How do the drivers go pee during the race?!? or Who is your favorite driver?!? or How do I become a race car driver?!?

    Those are probably the top 3, I dont know which one pops up more often.

    As for the coffee, well I had water instead :) Im not much of a coffee person.
  • The coffee was wonderful. I think the others before me have answered the other question! My answer? Hendricks Team! Go Jeff, Jimmie, Jr & Mark!violent person
  • No comments: