6.3.09

Where is the best place to sit at bristol for a nascar race?

May be...

  • As the others said, there's really not a bad seat. I would recommend being up at least 30 - 40 rows though. Our seats were in row 40 something and they were great. It's a great track to see a race at.
  • i'm a seasoned fan, not just there to see the wrecks. Never been to bristol, but i've seen other short tracks. Ideally i want to see the whole track and pit lane of course, but i don't know how steep the turns are or anything, so i don't know whats gonna put me in a hole. please only answer if youre seen a nascar or busch race at bristol, thanks!!
  • There really aren't any bad seats. You can see the entire track from everywhere except the low rows in the straigtaway. I sat too high there. I felt like I was viewing the race from a helicopter. I would sit in one of the turns about row 20 if I went back.
  • as a season ticket holder to BMS i can tell you there is reallly not a bad seat at Bristol but i do enjoy sitting in the Earnhardt Terrace because of the theatre seats and its under the under hang so if its hot you got shade and if it rains your dry ,but honestly at BMS there is not a bad seat in the place i hope you attend the race and enjoy yourself at BMS
  • I think I'd like to sit in a car turning laps, but since that is out of the question, I'd sit up high on the front stretch.
  • At Bristol, pit row is on the front and back stretch. There's really not a bad seat in the house as you can see everything. One year I sat in the Junior Johnson section, on the backstretch, in row 12 and could see very well.

    If I had a chance to go again, I'd probably sit up at least on the 40th row as to not get hit by tire chunks all race long.g35 transmission problem
  • No comments: