6.3.09

Nascar Nation , ..........Atlanta..?

May be...

  • The Empty Pockets 500
  • The Dixie Classic . Old Fart I just bought some "mighty mend it". I will let you borrow some.
  • "The Keep Michael Vicks' Dog Fighting A** In Jail 500"
    But that takes a while to say.

    Like the ones with the Peaces reference too.
  • The "stimulus package THIS" 500.

    I'd have free admission, then charge double for people to get out.
  • Southern peaches 500
  • The Peachy Keen 500

    Georgia...peaches...(crickets)

    Don't touch your man part while peeing, lol..
  • The Daylight Savings Spring 500
  • The How Old Is Ted Turner 500
  • I guess it would be the Rosie Red 500.

    If it's true that girls are inclined to marry men like their fathers, it is understandable why so many mothers cry so much at weddings.
  • Enough with the sponsourship!

    Good ol' 500!
  • Fall Off 500
  • I wish the races didn't seemingly always have to named after a sponsor. Even a special race like Indy has to be called the Allstate 400. Its sad.
  • I'd call my race the Jack Daniels 500 and I would give out free booze
  • hotlanta 500
  • The Dale Earnhardt 500


    He had a pretty good record in that joint!!

    RIP #3
  • Life's a Peach 500
  • Clocks ahead 1 hour 500
  • the Old Fart 500.


    sorry...just brown nose'n for some best answer points.
  • The "Call Steve for ALL Your Real Estate Needs 500!"
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • The Magnolia 500.
    or
    The Planters Peanut 500
    or
    The Hot as Hell 500.

    Just sit down and tuck it in. No need to take any chances with the equipment! :-}
  • If you were the sponsor for this race ,What would it be called ????


    This morning as I was buttoning my shirt, a button fell off. After that, I picked up my briefcase, and the handle fell off. Then I went to open the door, and the doorknob fell off. I went to get into my car, and the door handle came off in my hand. Now I'm afraid to pee.spreewells rims
  • No comments: