1.3.09

Pick your winner for today's race?

May be...

  • I'm going with The Biff.
  • 55 Mikey today
  • Tony Stewart's my boy! God Bless!
  • Dale Jr. and Kenseth at the finish line. Dale Jr. wins!
  • ava<33
  • jimmy johnson
  • kevin harvick.
  • I'm gonna go with Mark Martin on this one.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • First person with the correct answer, will get the best answer.
  • Jeff Gordon.
  • that one dude...who always wins
  • y8
  • Kyle Busch
  • Jamie McMurray :) I have to be right sooner or later!
  • GREG BIFFLE
  • It is a Roush track, and we had some smart fellows that chose them, and I was gonna choose Jimmie, but he was already chosen, and then my next few picks were taken, so I will have to go out on a limb, and choose #2 Kurt Busch!
  • Clint Bowyer?
  • Kasey Kahne hopefully!
  • 31 jeff burton
  • carl edwards.
    ima marry that man :)
  • SMOKE #14
  • David Raganair france package vacation
  • No comments: