3.3.09

POLL: What kind of a day/week is Jr. Nation having?

May be...

  • we are good.
  • I don't think he is loving it, in fact I think the stress has blown a vessle in his head somewhere that is affecting his memory I am guessing the cerebrum region. I have added pictures to help him regain some of that memory.

    I am pulling for you Know it all ;)

    http://media.photobucket.com/image/dale%...

    http://media.photobucket.com/image/dale%...

    And a utube to bring it home...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt5px8vCL...

    I hope I helped....LOL!!!
  • Top 10 finish, and KB avatars...all in all it probably evens out.
    I thought I was prepared.....I wasn't.
  • I don't know if I am considered a "Nation Member" or not but I am happy with his 10th place finish..............

    As far as the rest of your question I will have to plead the Forrest Gump........."I don't know a whole lot bout that!!"

    LOL
  • Was Know It All the King of defense for Jr. Nation before he was brought to his knees?
    Is your leader being humiliated?
    Is it going against his constitutional rights to be free of cruel and inhumane treatment?
    How do you feel about the man who first gave women rights???
    My opinion is that he is loving it. What is yours???
  • Who's the leader?

    Did I miss something?

    And I'm not in Jr Nation but glad to see him finish decent this weekend. He needs a lot more of those top 10's if he's going to be a force this season like so many people stated on here months ago..
  • Drivers please let Jr. win again..screwy nation is going batty, he driving like a comedian- can't throw debris on the tracks anymore..need some kind of release bad...PLEASE NASCAR let them throw beer cans one more time..cingular users forum
  • No comments: