4.3.09

Nascar Nation, track personality ?

May be...

  • Lowe's Motor Speedway, DON'T TOUCH IT!!!
  • OMG, thaat is one of the best questions ever.

    Dang, I have to say either Atlanta or Charlotte

    They both have the same charistics, I know that, but Atlanta is slightly wider and more fun, but then LOWE's is longer and is awesome in night time.

    Pants, I'll go with Charlotte, Atlanta could do with some work, but Charlotte is wanting some TLC too.
  • No question, O.F. it's got to be Darlington. TOO TOUGH TO TAME...hopefully it'll stay that way AND on the CUP tour.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • I have to go with Bristol even though I get murdered there every time in fantasy racing!!
  • For me that would be a tie between Dover and New Hampshire, I wouldn't change a thing about either track.
  • I'm surprised no one has said Richmond. This track always makes for good racing and is most drivers' favorite. Sometimes Lowe's has boring races, but Richmond is always fun-filled!
  • any track that offers side by side racing. I don't care what size it is. From Richmond to Talledega, if there are 2 or 3 wide battles for position going on, the track is PERFECT! That's what stock car racing should look like. Even the "boring" cooke cutters.
  • I think New Hampshire and Texas are perfect just the way they are.
  • For me Richmond is the perfect track. It has some awesome racing there. Its a very unique .75 track.
  • Question , What track do you think is PERFECT ?
    Where you would not change one thing .


    The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
  • good question !! michigan come on 4 wide racing gas millage dan dont forget the U.S. 500 lol
  • Charlotte- banking, size, lights, competitiveness and locality what else do we need?
  • Bristol... (THE OLD BRISTOL)

    Before they wrecked it w/ the new pavement and ruined the racing there that was the most anticipated race of the season for me. The Spring and Summer/Winter (It's in August) race were ALWAYS exciting.. Now don't get me wrong, The racing there now is still good to watch. I love how they can go 3 wide in the corners and not wreck but the original Bristol will be missed greatly! They have ruined that place compared to the old track
  • I have three

    Talldega, Daytona and Charlotte.goldilocks filipino restaurant
  • No comments: