2.3.09

What's your opinion about David Reutimann?

May be...

  • I wouldn't put him in the top 10 drivers yet but he has been much better than his equipment has allowed him to show. He got screwed over last year when he changed cars but didn't get to take his points with him. Reut STILL got his car in the show and back up into the top 35 in owner's points. Now he has started off this year where he left off last year. With Rodney Childers on his pit box, Bootie Barker as the crew chief for Mikey and Marcos Ambrose as basically the 3rd MWR driver they are looking way better this year, so far. Now if TRD can clean up their engine problems they will all have opportunities to win a race or 2 under the right circumstances. It's pretty close between Reut and David Ragan, as far as drivers that have yet to win their first cup series race. It will be interesting to see which one of the 2 can get to victory lane first!
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • I have to agree with you JM . I'm glad he's running up front he deserves it.
  • He has sure been impressive as of late. However, with the team he is in, I believe he won't make the chase. Could steal a win sometime though soon
  • On a strictly personal level, I don't like him. Something about him grates on me. But if I look at him totally as a driver, I'm becoming more and more impressed. Good thing there's no chance of ever being his acquaintance and a good thing my only reference point should be his driving capabilities.
  • To me he was just another driver out there...but lately I have been looking at him a bit differently and then yesterdays race made me think this guy has what it takes. I look forward to continue watching his driving to the front of the pack now.
  • Him and David Ragan are in the same boat at the minute.

    Both are strong when they have their good days, and both will impress me greatly when they get a win.

    I can see Ragan winning first, I mean, Would you EVER argue about Roush? Fair enough they made a balls up on Sunday, but Jack R will go into his office with a 12 guage.
  • I think he is an incredible driver and will win a race this year.
  • I think that he is a good driver. I think that he can win a race this season and will finish in the top 20, with a chance to sneak into the chase. MWR has really improved this season.
  • If you would of asked this question a couple of weeks ago, I wouldn't of had any opinion. Now, he's not on my list of favorites but sure has people takin notice. This could be interesting and worth keeping an eye on David Reutimann. Yesterday was one of those races where you were able to see a lot of different things about other drivers that you never thought about paying any attention to.
  • I can't see him winning but I can see him getting close to the Chase.
  • I don't see Reutimann winning, but he should have a number of good finishes.
  • MWR and Red Bull are improving drastically the past year, he's my favorite truck driver back when he's in the trucks.
  • Well, he seems to be doing alright with MWR equipment, but just imagine how much better he would be on a better team? He may win a race or two this year, who knows? We won't get that answer until he does, so it's anyones guess.
  • Yes, his is a good driver, and he will win a race this year!!
  • I like him he is a good driver.
  • Very good driver


    Sally B; when did you meet David?????cellular one internet
  • No comments: