30.5.09

Attn: David Reutimann fans....?

May be...

  • 1-2004
    2- David raced with NEMCO for Nationwide and then DW for Truck
    3-17 NTN Berrings Toyota
    4-Toyota Tundra 200- Nashville, Aug 13, 2005
  • Do you want his autograph?

    I have a picture he signed, and it doesn't mean that much to me, I don't think it would be worth much on E-bay, because it has been warped by humidity, so I decided that I would give it away to a fan on Y!A.

    The picture is 17"x11", and it is titled "The 2006 Toyota Tundra Line Up." It was a promotion for Toyota Motorsports, a year before they made the jump to Cup. It features Ted Musgrave, Bill Lester, David Star, Mike Skinner, Johnny Benson, Todd Bodine, Joey Miller, David Reutimann, and Jack Sprague. On the back, is the 2006 Truck Series schedule, and info on the teams.

    I used to work for Toyota and Skinner and Reutimann came to our facility to sign autographs. (The picture is also signed by Skinner) I am bitter about how that job was ended, so this picture means nothing to me. As mentioned, it is warped from humidity, but if you put it in a frame, it would look fine. I figured I'd give it away while David's popularity is on the rise.

    First you have to answer these questions, and be willing to e-mail me your address.

    1. David Reutimann was ROTY in the truck series. What year?
    2. What team did David race for?
    3. What was his number in the Truck Series?
    4. What was is first Truck win? (year and track)

    All this info is straight from the poster, and any Ruetimann fan should know it. If you don't know it, look it up and learn something about your favorite driver.

    I want a true fan to have this, so if you don't care about Reutimann, don't answer the question. First person with the correct answers wins, and I will send the picture free.
  • Aww what a nice thing for you to do. I am just a so so fan but I do know there are a few on here that really like the guy. I hope they answer.strongarm processor
  • No comments: