30.5.09

What do you think of Nascar on TNT's anthem?

May be...

  • Not a bad cover actually. I prefer the Deep Purple version over this any day though.
  • its alright
  • The video is great. The audio featuring Buckcherry is weak. Where the heck is Ian Gillan?

    Enjoy the weekend Superdave and Snoopy Rocks!!!!!!
  • I've loved Buckcherry for forever!
    Never cared for Deep Purple, I actually prefer the cover more than the original.

    That's just me.

    I liked the video, it was pumping.
  • I thought it was great until he started singing.
  • I like it, but I don't like that Nascar on TNT won't use the regular classics. They have to use remakes. Last year it was Hinder with born to be wild. This year, Deep Purple is replaced with Buck Cherry. The sound is cool, but Highway Star will forever be Deep Purple's.
  • I like it...
  • It kinda cool, I don't remember the original version by Deep Purple, I was too busy being a Disco freak during those yrs, but the video looked pretty cool.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • http://www.nascar.com/promos/buckcherry/

    Have a great weekend Nascar Nation!
  • Eugh, not for me. Im more of an alternative/country girl!


    Have a great weekend to you too! I know Im going to have a good weekend with Graduation tomorrow :)
  • 2 power chords away from killing a classic. It's not bad but it's no Deep Purple. I like the Toby Lightman theme song myself.msn icon name
  • No comments: