27.5.09

Nascar Nation, can we all come together to help a user in need?

May be...

  • Yeah know it all is worse for me, calling me out in almost every answer. I'm sure you've seen it.

    ICE hasn't been too bad to me PERSONALLY as far as calling me out like I can't have my own opinion, but he may have reported me before but not sure.
  • I'm with know it all on this one. You have all gone too far with this.

    I guess that makes me one of "them" too?
  • I will pray for him but thats about it.




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • Maybe if he wasn't so pathetic he'd have a job and a life. My answer is no. He has to help himself first.
  • SAVE LENNY D!!
    Even though his driver needs glasses.
  • ICE, ICE, is a baby dum dum didly dum dum!


    Eveyone sing it with me! Come On, you ALL know the 80's hit song!

    This is for you ICE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-is6S_b...
  • No! Not for what he/she/it has done to my friends. I tried to but to no avail brother. May God have Mercy on his soul!(if he/she/it has one).

    Excellent call awhile ago.
  • No, I can never do that for such a pathetic being.
  • ....That's what run me off .when the NASCAR section became it's own section I was the first Top contributor.But some of the "bashers" run me off.But the true fans know who the true fans are.
  • If you are referring to the sociopath/megalomaniac...nah, I'll have to pass.
  • so it's ok for you to bash him, but not vice versa?

    i'm not taking up for him, i'm just playing devil's advocate. i have no idea what he did to piss people off, and i really don't care. but i've seen an awful lot of nasty questions about him, basically trying to provoke him, it seems. so does that make you any better than him? i mean, you elected yourself president, have you appointed yourself judge and jury now also?

    thanks beth. the only thing you can accuse know it all of is not being a part of your little cult there fella's. if that makes me one of 'them' then so be it.
  • We have a user here. This user has no life and no job. I would like to ask you to come together and offer your support for this pathetic soul as he has nothing better to do but bash us. It is not his fault his cold personality gets the best of him. May God have mercy on his soul.
  • You cannot help someone who does not want to be helped. Why waste my energy on someone like that?
  • As a true nascar fan I can not do that. I have never met anyone so mean and vindictive who preys on people and thinks he owns this section. That is one supposed nascar fan I will not waste my prayers on. But I will pray and thank all other members in nascar nation and hope they are safe and well.
  • lol..you're cute when all decked out in sarcasm!
  • sorry! cant help someone who cant help them self.
  • Hahahahaha,,,

    Heheheheheeeeee.

    Hophohohohohhhhhooooooooooooooo.

    You so funny.

    NO!

    If he can't/doesn't want to help himself who are we to try an intervention? I say let him sit there and stew, sooner or later he will just go away, or run out of meds.
  • Sorry no help today for someone like that.
  • Unfortunately I have no time formercy this week. Too much graduation stuff to plan.

    Maybe next week? ;)continue else
  • No comments: