24.5.09

What was the last wreck to make you say, "What the heck?"?

May be...

  • I'd have to say the crazy wreck at Watkins Glen last year with Gilliland, Hornish, Labonte, McDowell, and a bunch of others. Not something you normally see at a road course.
  • Carl Edwards 2009 Dega. I was like what the heck!
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z72nPdNO3...

    The Dega Race! Carl Edwards, it was like OMG!
  • Geoff Bodine crash at Daytona

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLasTjJRC...
  • Joe Nemechek at Nashville. Where he got turned sideways, flipped over, landed on his wheels and kept driving.

    The Carl Edwards wreck at 'Dega was more of a Holy $#!% moment for me.

    The thing I remember from that Carl Long wreck you mentioned was that he said he looked up and could see people eating chicken in the grand stands.
  • That wreck they had in Truck Series last week! That was a pretty Scary wreck!

    I can't leave out Carl Edwards' wreck at Talledega in Sprint Cup Series!

    Also there was Matt Kenseth's wreck at Talledega in Nationwide Series when he flipped so much!

    I thought them were 3 really SCARY wrecks!!
  • Casey Mears at California in 2008:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF6g6KgQp...

    That had to be one of the strangest wrecks I have ever seen.
  • 2008 Texas qualifying Michael McDowell.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geURCl7UG...
  • I think of Carl Long at Rockingham in 2004.
  • i'm a huge kasey fan so i would have to say Talladega this year.

    because i went out to my rolling hunk of tin (aka 1987 ford ranger) and i came back and there was a caution. i said what loser caused it this time and then i saw KASEY WAS INVOLVED! :( i was pissed!! i didn't know what was going on! and it was really early in the race :(
  • I'm gonna have to agree with Pink Chickens 88 and Firestorm on this one. When Mears flipped that was very strange and even stranger was that wreck at Watkins Glen. I never expected a wreck like that at a road course.
  • --when i accidently banged into another car at Walmart in 2007. only the word i said wasn't 'heck'. oops.
  • It was Carl Edwards wreck at Talladega this year. I didnt say what the heck my words were a little bit more grown up than that. I said "what the mother F@&k! "I hope Carl gets out of there ok. Thats what I said word for word.
  • I never say "what the heck"..
  • ooo Carl Long got a bad penalty today.


    OK...Carl Edwards wreck a few weeks ago was one of those WTH wrecks.sat nav software pda
  • No comments: