28.5.09

Hey Nascar fans! How about Doug Richart as 88 Crew Chief?

May be...

  • Yeah maybe... I don't really know a lot about him. Tell me about him?
  • He is out of a job right now! Biffle was great when they were together! And he worked with Dale Sr. at one time!
  • It could be a viable option and I do not think it could be any worse than the current situation.
  • I don't think Doug will get the chance to do it. HMS will probably find an up-and-comer within the organization.

    If you really want to get nostalgic, see if you can talk Kirk Shelmerdine back into the pit box. Dale Sr. won 4 of his 7 championships with Kirk at the helm.
  • I think he'd be a great choice ,but I wonder if he would want the stress involved in bringing this team out of the funk their in right now. Everyone would be watching every move he made. I think he's happy doing his TV spots.
  • Not a bad choice but I think Mr H will promote somebody from within.
  • I don't know if Doug is the answer but Dale needs to do something ASAP.
  • They will probably promote someone from within HMS. But, what are they going to do with Tony Jr.?




    GO 24!!!!
  • Yes, he is a cool guy and a good crew chief. But I think Rick will promote someone from within the Hendrick organization.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Doug would probably be a good Choice but Rick likes to promote people in his organization.




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • Don't know a whole lot about him, but the resume sounds good. Did he work much with the COT though? That would be a big part of it.electronic botique
  • No comments: