29.5.09

Is Elliott Sadler the most UNDER-RATED driver in Nascar?

May be...

  • Elliott Sadler no, Reed Sorendon YES way under-rated
  • The only thing Elliot Sadler has going for him is that he drives a Dodge.
    Reed Sorenson has a pretty high rating for getting caught up in a wreck.
    At least these guys have a few fans in this forum.
    I can respect that.
    But for some of the newer fans, I would say Micheal Waltrip is pretty under-rated.
  • That would be Burton or Kenseth.
  • Reed Sorenson definitely, nobody gives a **** about him...
  • If not him then Reed Sorenson! Thanks!
  • Elliott Sadler - really? He has enough trouble just trying to finish in the top 20 on any given weekend. I think he's lucky that he still has a ride in the Cup series. Underrated is not a word I would use for him.
  • I think a lot of the Nascar drivers are under-rated. Reed Sorenson and Elliot Sadler just to list two of them.
  • I would say yes Sadler is under-rated. I think he is a good driver that just need something. But I agree with a few others Jeff Burton is the most under-rated in Nascar. I really hope at some point Burton gets his turn in the sun.
  • Youve got to be f'n kidding me. Sadler has had his chances
  • Elliott Sadler is a very consistent driver, but in his case, that isn't a good thing. I have been impressed with the improvement Reed Sorenson is showing, though.
  • He certainly is one of them. It saddens me to see him mid to back of the pack race after race.
  • I'm going to say both drivers are very good and if they had the support of their cars, they will be winning but the most underrated driver is Ryan Newman.
  • No offense to the Sadler fans, but I don't think he is that great of a driver. I like the guy a lot though. He is not a terrible driver because there are definetely worse out there, but he is definetely not underrated. Sadler was a lot better when he was with Yates though I will give you that.

    Sorry to Reed Sorenson fans because I like him too, but he doesn't seem to be all that good of a driver either. I would love to see him win a race and prove me wrong though.
  • No, Reed Sorenson by a mile.

    I would die to see him in a Hendrick car.
  • No.
  • Neither of them have been very good this year at all. Most underrated driver on the circuit this year has to be Marcos Ambrose since David Reutimann has won.
  • Not really.
    I think Jeff Burton is the most under-rated.
  • Reed Sorenson is the most under-rated driver.
  • I am not sure if he is one of the most UNDER-RATED but I would sure love to see what he could do in a Hendrick or Gibbs machine. Very likeable guy and I would like to see him have more success.Sorenson??????? I continue to give him the benefit of the doubt but his talent level is not up to par with most.bird prefix
  • No comments: