27.5.09

NASCAR NATION......Can you read this?

May be...

  • lenny I don't know you but we do have nascar in commin.really hate to see true nascar fan leave because of kids being immature.I have been one here for a year now and your right about yahoo there a real joke! letting these kids ruin it.I did like coming here but when your answer gets reported for no reason its B/S.
  • Hang in there LENNY, time takes care of everything.


    v
  • Don't leave Lenny, you are a great contributor on here. All of us on here have been harashed by the trolls on here. If you leave that means they have won. Do not let them win. I have have 9 questions reported and 7 victories. I just do not ask questions any more thats all, you have some great answers. Stay strong, all of us #88 fans have been through total h**l this yr.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Lenny don't go. We have all "been there" at one time or another and have since coming here. Just don't falsly accuse anyone of being a part of it just because they don't want to be involved with the fight on the playground.
    My profile is open to anyone who would like to see all that is posted there and because I don't wish to get involved one way or another accusations have been thrown at me as well.
    This is just like any little community...not everyone gets along.

    Just keep your chin up and do what I do...ignore it. Eventually the game gets old and everything settles down.

    I was hoping cooler heads would prevail and we don't lose anymore good people.
  • I'm not going to say I understand everything that has been going on, so I won't comment on it specifically, but I would think that the honest and true fans here should be able participate without fear of reprisal or attack. I'm sorry its not like that.
    Sorry to see you leave Lenny. Intelligent and insightful answers are sometimes hard to come by and yours are always welcomed. I wish you would reconsider, but if you must leave, you'll be missed.
  • it is sad what this forum has gotten to try infield parking for real discussions I just hang out hoping things will get better, I refuse to let them win...take care
  • Lenny don't go WE CAN AND WILL WIN , you have my email addy ,let me know if i can help . I know i will miss your GREAT answers ,
  • Your boy fought for your/my/our freedom of speech, Lenny.
    Don't let anyone take it away from you.

    Speaking of...how's he doing?
    (oops..chatting) (oops..don't care if it's chatting)
  • Enough is enough with ICE and the rest of his goon squad who have nothing better to do than report any and all answers on here. For those of you who know me and want to keep in touch and for for those that want to; my email address is LDAVIS974@YAHOO.COM if you ever want to talk NASCAR. ICE, I hope one day that you grow up and/or get a job and/or a life or possibly all of the above. I am 47 years old and way to mature for this crap any longer. Just remember brother; what comes around goes around. Go ahead and report this one too because I am outta here. I am so much better than you it isn't funny and obviously Yahoo Answers cares nothing about the REAL NASCAR fans in here so the fight is futile. As my man spock says; "live long and prosper" REAL NASCAR fans, the rest of you can go straight to HELL!!!!!
  • Lenny, I am going to miss your answers, Trolls are lame!

    NASCAR Fans are supposed to be the nicest fans and the biggest supporters of each other even if their drivers are like mortal enemies, and I hate seeing these stupid trolls tearing apart our nation!

    I am going to stand by everyone in the nation except the trolls, and I will fight to the end!
  • I don't know you very well, but it sucks that you have to go. I don't know what's going on, but I know something is. This sucks. This should be a place where we can all get get together and share opinions and learn from each other. We're all NASCAR fans after all. Sorry to see you go.
  • Lenny I say you should stay and Fight the good fight. You are one of the true Fans here and I for one will sorely miss you and your answers if you leave.

    Don't let the Little Troll from Mississippi get you down, as it has been proven he is nothing but a pain in the Rear end, and like you said what goes around comes around, and I am a Firm Believer in that.

    But if you do leave know that I and others will miss you and we will keep in touch.

    I have had my share of STUPID E- MAILS from him but I keep on Keeping on as I know one day I will be at the Corner of Military Road and North 18th Ave and he will meet the one Person who will set things Straight.

    And as it has been said before " You can take that to the Bank"

    SEMPER FI MY Brother.

    I might not be the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer but I mean what I say, and I say what I mean.
  • i'll miss ya if you're really leaving, thanks for backing me up from time to time. i personally don't get into the politics and you shouldn't either. i'm not a member of the little YA nascar nation 'cult' and don't have any desire to be, i'm just here to be entertained by answering questions and debating. i get lots of answers reported, big whoop, i've been on YA for 3 years now and i'm on my 4th account. i'm quite sure this one will get suspended at some point too, but no biggie, i'll just start over again. i couldn't care less if i have 125 points or 10,000, i can't buy anything with the points, right?
  • It is pretty stupid in here. But there are sickos no matter where we go. Most mental deficients are cowards because of social disease. This is probably the biggest accomplishment ICE has ever had in his life. At least he was able to experience being around real normal intelligent people. Can you imagine how sad his life would be without this little two dimensional escape? YAHOO! Answers is 1/3 cool and 2/3 psych ward. But I knew that, the first time I read someones additional details and someone was talking back to an answer. My feelings don't get hurt by creepy people like ICE. I have a sick and twisted side that is amused by peoples idiocy. You shouldn't let freaks like ICE get you down. There will always be someone standing in line behind this loser, waiting to have the chance to mingle with normal educated people. If the people at YAHOO! Answers were conscientious enough they would delete the dudes account and listen to the real fans in this forum. It's a messed up world we live in, and it's even more messed up when the people who set rules and guidelines do not even know how to enforce their own jurisdiction.
  • I love you lenny and agree. Most of the nation supported me like real NASCAR fans when I was (am) Ice's newest victim. Pretty sad because nascar fans are supposed to get along. But Ice, his trolls and his 'woman' don't run this place and never will. They give nascar fans a bad name, it sickens me.
  • That is the main reason I don't come to this section much!
  • Don't leave, Lenny D. I was finally finding people on YA that I enjoyed debating NASCAR issues with. Just give it a little longer. The true fans really seem to be sticking together. I can understand your frustration, though.
  • I hate to see you go Lenny. That is only giving into the bastards. But, I can appreciate the frustration you feel from being trolled.

    I just keep appealing if I get reported. So far 5 VN's, 4 victories.

    I wish you would hang in there for a while longer, sooner or later the trolls will either go back to school, back to work, or get on the proper doses of their medications.
  • By leaving you're giving him a victory. Are you sure you really want to do that?quickpark oakland
  • No comments: