29.5.09

Would you be interested in buying one of these NASCAR dolls?

May be...

  • Why YES i would !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yikes.

    And I thought NASCAR Barbie was bad.
  • Nope sure wouldn't. Can't see those popping up on the shelves uptown Mooresville anytime soon.
  • Coming from someone who's got Smoke and Jr onesies for the pending arrival(a girl none-the-less), I'll pass.
  • no way
  • No.
  • I would buy Jeff's, and maybe Jimmie Mark and Kyles if they were really cute!
  • Yeah, bought two for the Wife a few weeks ago when they were on For Race Fans Only, She wanted both of the JR. Dolls, so whatever the wife wants, the wife gets.
  • oh yes they are so cute and id play with them to.
  • Me personally, no.

    But I'd take that lil' baby Smoke fan, he's stinkin CUTE!!
  • Absolutely. I think they should make Cabbage Patch Kid Dolls for every driver. So far I think they may only have Jr. but who wouldn't want a cuddly little Joey Logano???
    They also could make them looking a bit more like the driver.
    http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/opinion/...
  • that is so dumb no you wouldnt catch me with one of those.
  • I would LOVE to have some of these dolls! They're very cute.xbox dvdrw
  • No comments: