29.5.09

Do you think Kurt Busch has what it takes to be the 2009 Champion?

May be...

  • Get latest sports news,quizes ,update your knowledge ,watch your fevourite match and get several spotts training...
    http://poohh.info
  • Yes i do , He has what it takes.
  • GO DODGE!
  • As a former champion he absolutely has the skills and it would not surprise me at all. If he wins I will not be disgruntled because he is one of my favorite drivers (along with the other 42) every week.

    I have not been here very long but the NATION is one cool group with a few exceptions as I can see.
  • If he can keep up the pace of how he did this spring how can he not be? He has done it before and has grown since then so my answer is yes.
  • He is running very well. Anyone who has won at least one championship definitely has what it takes. If it can't be my driver, at least Kurt is in a Dodge. I'd be fine with that.
  • Yes, I do. He's done it before. It wouldn't bother me if he won the championship. I'm tired of the same guy winning it.
  • He's done it once before, so he knows what's necessary to do it again.

    Provided he can out-do Mr. The Chase suits me perfectly...er...Jimmie Johnson.
  • Yes he does....He's been there before and he can definitely do it again.
  • Yes he does. He is definetely the most improved driver from last year no doubt. Dodge has the new engine package this year and the Penske Dodges seem to have really gotten better. I can't wait to see how Kahne does this week with his new dodge engine. I wouldn't mind seeing a dodge win the championship. Party at my house if a Chevy driver doesn't win the championship!
  • It would not be a bad thing, but the Blue Deuce is nowhere near strong enough to challenge for the championship. Maybe they'll step it up over the next few months and prove me wrong.
  • No.
  • Im pretty sure he does! :) And if he happens to end up the champ are you going to disgruntled? Thanks for you guys and gals honesty! I love Nacsar Nation!
  • That would be so nice if Nascar driver Kurt Busch could bring a Dodge to the Sprint cup championship for 2009. Do I think he has what it takes. Heck yes. I think his whole team working together has what it takes to be 09 sprint cup champion.
  • Yeah I think he does, very much so!
    Naw it wouldn't bother me if he won at all...
  • I would love to see Kurt Busch swoop the series.
    Don't really think Jimmie is going to do it again.
    The guy who I would be watching is Tony Stewart, he's running up front like he has the best seats at the opera.
    You know I predicted Carl Edwards to do the job, but if Kyle doesn't fail in the chase, everyone's hurtin' I will be keeping an eye on Kurt Busch and watching his performances. You really can't tell with the chase though, otherwise I betcha a buck-n-a-quarter Tony Stewart would have already had a couple wins. ...and then there's that Mark Martin guy. Who are you racing against when you get a pole position? That's some awsome race car driving there.
  • Yeah he could but that team is lacking a little consistency right now, but if they get that figured out by the time the chase rolls around then they will be heard from.british celebs forum
  • No comments: