27.5.09

NASCAR NATION: WHY DID MY NASCAR QUESTION YESTERDAY GET DELETED?

May be...

  • A lot of people are quick to point the finger at ICE, but I've read his side of the story and there are others involved. It seems like some people got caught up in gaining points, levels, and percentages of BA's. Read his explanation and decide for yourself what is happening here.
  • As an example know it all has accused some folks as being cult member's. That is considered a rant, but also his right. My answer is just an observation which is not considered a rant. The truth is YA make's most of the call's for what happen's on here. I refuse to point finger's because I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion's and if I disagree I simply give a thumb's down. No harm, no foul. This should be fun what we do here and I respect everyone's question's and answer's.
  • The Question was can we all agree to disagree in the Nascar Forum? And, besides being deleted, I got docked 10 points!

    It was a simple question. No rants or raves. Nothing against community guides lines, etc.....

    What's up? Any theories? I am open to constructive comments!
  • who knows hon, someone reported it. it may or may not have been ice, so don't listen to some of these cult members here. people have been reporting reasonable, logical questions and answers for the entire 3 years i've been on YA, it certainly didn't start with ice. it could have been anyone. the 'cult' has decided they don't like this ice guy, so they're acting like children, i guess trying to make him go away. they tried to do the same thing to me 6 months or so ago, but as you can see i'm still here.

    PS: it was a good question though, i had fun answering it.
  • Because trolls have taken over and are getting legit questions deleted. Appeal it buddy
  • tick off a troll and that happens, happened to me and a few others around here
  • They keep on deleting my stuff, and I let it go..
    The other day I was notified that an answer was in violation.. I appealed, and it was put back.. I like it better that way, and that's what I will do from now on.. If they get enough needless abuse claims from a particular COMPUTER (when you get your appeal back, you will understand that statement.. They know EVERYTHING), they will not accept anything from that person anymore..
    Yahoo is very sensitive about certain types of abuse.. They have been sued in the past for leaving information on the Internet until the next work day.. When you "report abuse", what happens is an automated program deletes the alleged offending material.. If you appeal, an actual human looks at the problem, and makes a decision about the deleted post.. They will put it back, if they don't recognize anything abusive..
    To summarize, if you appeal it will backfire on them.. Eventually..
    I once was in violation for starting an answer with the words "don't be silly"..
  • Either a monitor from Yahoo deleted it because it violated the standards for questions...or Yahoo received complaint(s) from users and then withdrew the question.
  • This is crazy! This does not go on in the football section!!!!!!!
  • Who are these trolls that everyone speaks of? i must not get on here enough..
  • You ticked someone of, they reported you.

    Trolls.

    Just appeal.
  • I'd say that someone very cold did it. I thought that the whole point of this was that we could share information and opinions. Sounds like a reasonable question to me.
  • there is this nascar troll named ICE that probably got you deleted young lady.. I think thats your problem there. he gets everyone deleted with his troll accounts..but you didnt here it from me.
  • this happens to my answers a lot.it's probably some egg head troll.
  • Don't let it get ya down, it was a Fun question! Appeal it, I won one just a few days ago. Appeal!
    Appeal!
    Some itty bitty weenie get's a cheap thrill reporting. Sad people seem to wanna make others sad. huh?best rts game 2004
  • No comments: