28.5.09

Hey Nascar fans! Does anyone read Jayski?

May be...

  • I think he has lost his edge a little! I can get stories faster on foxsports and espn now! At one time I thought he was great.
  • ya dog
  • Nascar.com is the best place to get stories. Jayski is the best place to check out paint schemes.
  • I usually do because it's easy to find what I'm looking for on there and I don't have to filter out other sports.
  • I believe it is powered by ESPN now
  • Are they keeping up with GM's coming bankruptcy and withdrawal from NASCAR?
    Pray for the trolls!
  • I still read it but it's not as good since ESPN bought it.Yahoo sports has information faster and more accurate than them now.






    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • I used to read it a long time ago now I usually read Foxsports.com they have good information
  • i only go to jayski to check out all the special paint schemes,i really don't read it though.
  • i check out their site from time to time. i usually check out the paint scheme page though. i check to see any and all upcoming paint schemes as well as past paint schemes.
  • I read it once in a while.home insulation sound
  • No comments: