3.6.09

Do Dale Earnhardt Junior's fans?

May be...

  • geting tired of the same question. as for jr sorry I don't!
  • I get tired of answering these stupid questions.
  • ever get tired of making lame excuses for him?
  • They've been making them for 10 years now, so it's almost second nature...they don't even know they are making excuses.
  • Do you ever get tired of trying to insult people?

    Junior fans, as far as I know, aren't the ones making up lame excuses. If you pay attention at all, you'll notice it's the media making guesses as to the trouble he's having. Real fans stick by their driver, no matter what, through thick and thin, and it's people like you who seem to have a hard time grasping that concept.
  • That's what makes them FANS. They will stand by their driver no matter how lame their excuses are.

    I can't even come up with a LAME excuse for Paul Menard, yet still pull for him =3
  • JR nation likes to be in the top 25 makes they day.
  • do you ever get tired of being obsessed with him?
  • I see the anti-Junior people making up more excuses than the fans. Then you guys attribute the excuses to us. Why do the non-fans feel they have to continue bashing Junior and his fans?
  • I don't think I make lame excuses for JR. If he, or any other top driver, can't be competative it is usually the car set-up. What else can you say?
  • ~ i dont, i pride myself after george bush the biggest excuse maker in the world~
  • What did Junior fans do to you?
  • He is the result of his fathers' fame/ There's not really much else to explain.
  • Do your parents ever get tired of making lame excuses for you, or you that dude from the Alltel ads? You know the one "and my mother's ashamed of me and she says I'm half troll".
  • they should. He's the biggest cry baby there is. He only got big when his dad died. all his dad's fans became his. he didn't earn it.pocket pc forum singapore
  • No comments: