6.6.09

How about my Matt Crafton?

May be...

  • Good to see I'm not the only Crafton fan!!! GO MATT!!! FIRST TIME LEADING THE POINTS!!!
  • he's good just needs to be aware of the other drivers and keep his wheels down
  • i like him too
  • YES HE WILL HANG ON HE IS VERY!!!! GOOD DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i like matt crafton,i hope he can hang on to it.crafton is a consistent top 5-10 truck every week so maybe he could do it.
  • I like Matt Crafton too, man! I think he can hang on. He has to win a race or too though. His truck's been good, just not the best when he needed it. By the way, I've liked Crafton as my favorite since I heard he had never won and watched my first truck race at Martinsville when Dennis Setzer won (last year, I think?) Crafton was 2nd.
  • I like that Matt Crafton..... Any Davey Allison fan is a friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!! He's not my favorite, but he's in my Top 5 for sure!!!!

    Did you see the interview on SETUP they did, about his Davey Allison T-shirt that he wears to EVERY RACE!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!
    P.S. I hope so. I'd LOVE to see Matt drive that neon-yellow #88 truck to a championship!!!!!!!! He IS cool.


    DAVEY ALLISON ROCKS!!!!
  • It seems I'm the only one on Y!A who's favorite Truck driver is Matt Crafton (that's why I said "my" Matt Crafton) He's the points leader! Woo-hoo! Can he hang on to it? Obviously it'll be hard with Hornaday on his @$$ but still...I just love that Matt Crafton he's cool.
  • he had himself a truck capable of winning last night, but just feel short at the end.

    note: i met your Matt Crafton driver three months ago at the new Menards store that just opened up. i got him to autograph my milwaukee mile truck series tickets.
    i have a few pictures of him if you'd like.

    email me at: myrealghostbusters@yahoo.compeg mass storage drivers
  • No comments: