6.6.09

Poll: On TNT broadcast who is you favorite announcer?

May be...

  • TNT sucks. Last year they were terrible. But if I had to choose i'd choose... OR lol
  • Bill Weber, Kyle Petty or Wally Dallenbach Jr.?
  • I really was surprised how well Kyle Petty was at broadcasting. He knows alot about the cars and actually does a good job during the races.
  • I don't know yet. It depends on who can put a smile on my face, and still be on the subject. Either that or if they teach us anything. we'll see...
  • Kyle.
  • kyle it keeps him off the track he still is a great person but needs to stay as an announcer.
  • GO WALLY!

    Just because I'm a fan of WALLY world! LOL!
  • I like Kyle Petty in the booth, he adds alittle attitude up there. The best part of TNT, NO Digger. I think Bill, Kyle and Wally do a great job, Wally gets on my nerves sometimes but I can handle it. Love your new avatar, Superdave.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I love all of them. I used to like Kyle petty, but it seems like he's become really bitter since he lost his ride. I like Wally and Bill. I don't think there's a more perfect voice for the summer series. If I had to choose one, it'd be Wally.
  • Wally for sure! I like the Wally's world segment. Does he still do that?webnews exchange
  • No comments: