3.6.09

Does everyone know why NASCAR drivers are participating at this charity race at Eldora?

May be...

  • Do you know why the drivers are participating? Are you one of the lucky people who are attending this race at Rossburg, Ohio?

    Some of the drivers who will be present are Ryan Newman, Kyle Busch, Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin, Clint Boyer, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart and more............. Carl Edwards.................

    This is the 5th annual event to raise money for charity. This year's charity is for the severly injured military, their families, and fallen heros, and their families. Prelude to the Dream takes place on Wed., June 3. 7 pm ET and 4 pm PT on HBO.

    For more info check out:
    http://www.hbo.come/events/prelude/


    Now, if anyone thinks this is an inappropriate question, please contact me at my email address, OK? Let's talk about it first. I would do that for you. Please respect my wishes. I would respect yours. Thanks!
  • I think it's because Tony Stewart owns the track.
  • The drivers do a lot of things for lot of charities. This is no different. Yes, I am going. I took my dad last year, and it was pretty cool, so I'm dragging him back this year. I think that the drivers are about the coolest athletes around because they have not forgotten that they are lucky enough to be doing what they love and making a highly decent living at it. They give back a lot to different causes as well as their communities (both where they came from and where they now live). Some of the drivers like Kasey, Carl and Tony are also big dirt track enthusiasts. Anyways, it is a great cause and lot of fun for both the drivers and the viewers.
  • Because it's for charityrookie band
  • No comments: