5.6.09

Pocono qualifying today!?

May be...

  • If they do get it in today Im going to go way way out on a limb and say Sam Hornish Jr.
  • I get to watch too! Look for kiDD, he says he's gonna be there. I got money on either Ryan Newman or Brian Vickers. I really feel like this is the place Vickers nabs that elusive first Red Bull win. Sunday or in July, I think it happens here or at one of the Michigan races. Maybe at Atlanta on Labor Day (booo, Southern 500 goes on labor day)
  • There is a good chance they will start by points on Sunday..
    It rained in Pocono last night, and it's supposed to do the same today..
  • That's terrible.. Just when you don't have to be at work..
    Thanx for choosing my answer.. ;-) Report Abuse
  • supposed to rain,so by points, if not look for Shrub
  • Who will sit on the pole Sunday?

    I actually don't work today and get to watch! :-)
  • Its raining, and I do not think the will get qualifying in at all. But its suppose to be sunny on Sunday.. Trackside is on Speed right now, and I think qualifying is rained out.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • tony stewart because qualifying was rained out.
  • " GO JIMMIE GO "
  • Scott Speed will get the Poletargus tip 6
  • No comments: