3.6.09

Nascar Nation... ?

May be...

  • It all depends on whether RPM can be come competitive enough. Hopefully in 3-5 yrs, Reed is young so there is time, he has the potential thats for sure... Happy birthday Terry-Lynn.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I can't see him ever becoming a champ if he stays with RPM but who knows they may turn things around and surprise me :)


    HAPPY B-DAY TERRY-LYNN :)
  • Within 4 or 5 years


    Happy Birthday, Terry-Lynn!
  • RPM is using the new engines.. That should help!!

    Happy Birthday Terry-Lynn!!
  • Not anytime soon! RPM needs a lot of work!
  • As soon as RPM gets out of the PAST....

    Happy b-day Terry-Lynn!!!!!
  • Reed will have to get in a car better than anything he has ever driven. The Dodges have never been up to par with the other makes. Since every champion since 2000 has been with Gibbs, Roush, or Hendrick, if Reed starts to drive with one of those teams he will have a shot at the championship. If he continues driving Dodge, I don't think he will ever win it. I really like him as he is from my home state like Bill Elliott and David Ragan. Happy birthday Terry-Lynn!
  • Maybe in a couple of years. Happy Birthday Terry-Lynn may you have many more!!
  • .....Not soon enough,His Air Force sponsorship makes him one of my dark horse favorites.
    I'd say 3 years.
    Happy Birthday y'all.
  • Next year.

    Happy Birthday Terry!!
  • As soon as the RPM engine shop has a dramatic turnaround.

    Happy birthday, Terry-Lynn!!!! Many happy returns!
  • I am hoping soon but with crap equipment that's kinda hard.

    Thank you for all the Birthday wishes :)
  • Hmm..for TL's sake, I hope it's soon.

    Happy birthday Terry-Lynn.
  • Nice pic, Prez. Sorry, but Reed will never win a championship. Happy Birthday Terry-Lynn!
  • If RPM could get some stuff figured out team & engine wise going he should hopefully in the next 5 years.

    Happy Birthday Terry-Lynn! :)
  • How soon before Reed Sorenson contends for a championship?

    Today is Terry-Lynn's birthday, can we all wish her a happy birthday? :)
  • With in the next 3 years '


    Happy Birthday Terry- Lynn!!
  • not any time soon.
    Happy birthday Terry-Lynn
  • I think Reed has potential,Happy Birthday Terry-Lynn !!!!! Hope you have a great day !



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • I think Reed is a good racer but with all the Gordons, Johnsons, Busches, etc. I think that he that good. I do like him.

    Happy Birthday to Terry-Lynn. I hope that you a great day.
  • Well, he did ok at Dover, but its a little soon to talk championship. But it would be nice to see the 43 in victory lane again.

    Happy happy birthday, Terry-Lynn!
  • 2011? 2012? Hard to say with Reed. I honestly don't think he will contend for any championships, but it'd be cool to see!

    Happy birthday Terry-Lynn!!! =)
  • We need for him to get his first win before we can get him in contention but i know that we won't be waiting too much longer. He is too talented not to win.

    Happy Birthday Terry- Lynn!!
  • Maybe in a few years...he's doing better. Just wanted to be realistic.

    Like my song:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY LYYYYYYYYYYN
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.


    ok I will stop now. lol
    Have a good one.
  • I think within the 3-5 years we will see him fighting for the Championship.



    GO 24!!!!
  • i don't know,he's got a lot of years ahead of him in cup he's only 22.happy birthday terry-lynn hope you have a great day.
  • I think he still has a while to go because he's a new guy... soo lets give him some time and he'll find out what he's gotta dobest economy in world
  • No comments: