4.6.09

How well does your driver do at Pocono?

May be...

  • My driver Jeff Gordon, has more than a few wins here. Hope he is able to get another one this weekend and gain some more bonus points for the chase.
  • Tony is so so good there , I hope he has a great week there!!!!!!!!!
  • Brian Vickers has a Few Top 5's Sprinkled here.
    Scott Speed has 2 poles and 2 runner ups here in the ARCA series


    I feel they'll do great this Sunday!
  • In the past 10 years, Junior has raced there 18 times. 5 top fives, 6 top tens, avg. start 15, avg. finish 16.

    I think he will do better than last week. I'm hoping he doesn't get involved in a wreck because I really want to see if the #88 team continues to get better. Hoping for a top 5.
  • and how well do you think he will do this weekend?
  • 4 Wins,15 top 5's,22 top 10's,average finish 10.3. He does alright there.





    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • My favorite nascar driver, Robby, does not do too well at Pocono. I hope he will do well this weekend if he does not crash or get caught up in a crash.
  • Clint Bowyer, on average, flat out sucks at Pocono, but that's mainly because his performances have been marred by bad luck. However, judging by his recent mile and a half performance, I say he will finish inside the top 30... that's as vague as I can be.
  • Better than anyone else who's raced here, without actually ever winning. Karl has the stats.

    Anything less than a top 5 would be a disappointment. A win would be the greatest thing about my weekend.
  • I became Kyle's fan after watching him start in the back at Pocono in 2005, and finish 4th.
    He was very impressive.


    He's sucked there ever since.
    Can't be a whole lot worse than last weekend I suppose.
  • Let's just say Reed and Pocono don't quite see eye to eye yet
  • Out of 44 starts, he has never won, but has 19 top 5's and 31 top 10's.

    I ehope gets that win, but a top 5 will do him well in the points standings.
  • Jeff Gordon usually does good there. This weekend could be different with the back problems he is having just have to wait and see.
  • In 10 races, Kasey has a 16.6 place average finishing position, and most of his bad finishes came because the car just wasn't fast enough to stay on the lead lap.

    But, because the past 2 races at Pocono have been a win and a top 10, and the 9 team has shown a lot of promise the past couple of weeks, I think he's going to have at least a top 10 this weekend.
  • In 20 starts, not one DNF, that says a lot.
  • When someone gives him a chance in a car thats got a motor, Top 5
  • 5 top 5's there, but no wins. :( Idk though DALE JR. RULES 88 Amp Energy/ National Guardhow to prioritize your life
  • No comments: