9.5.08

Do NASCAR drivers urinate on themselves while driving?

May be...

  • No...I like Super Dave's idea only I think they connect a hose to them and it goes out the tail pipe.
    I take it you've never worked out in the heat n broke a sweat before.... =o~}
  • I'm not sure... But if you have to go, you have to go!
    i mean in basketball...when those guys who are paid to wipe up sweat come on to the court...do u really thinkthey're wiping up sweat??? i dont think so..
  • I don't understand why people are so concerned with how a driver pee's. They do what they have to do.

    ^^^^ Hey SuperDave was that a little sarcasm I sensed?
    Hahaha...too funny!
  • No.

    Have you ever worked for hours in the sun while drinking water and sweating? How often did you have to urinate?
  • Only the ones that enjoy that sort of thing.
  • I assume they just go. For the money they make, I'd certainly go in my pants. But I imagine they sweat it out mostly.
  • harry gant once said he had to go extremely bad so he did during a race he won
  • NO THEY TAKE A PILL BEFORE THE RACE ITS WHAT IVE HEARD
  • They tape an 8X10 glossy of Dale Jr. on the floorboard to use as a target.
  • Forget it. The drivers will worry about that right?
  • No,, they just hang it out the window and let r rip. Thats what all that fluid is from you see on the roof cameras on TV. Good question though, its never been asked in here before.
  • Is prohibited that they eat or drink... hours before racing...
  • You mean the drivers pee??????

    God, and here I was thinking they were perfect.

    Get a ride, and find out for yourself. Then let us know fersuredude.

    Superdave, we are not worthy, we are not worthy.......LOL

    Bamaboy, what exactly is a diper? Some kind of a spoon?
  • How often do you see football player running to the locker room to pee? You have to hold it or sometimes in Nascar, just go.
  • They wear a Diper. Sp if they have to go they go. My dad use to race in the truck series and I want to be a nascar racer when i grow up and he said they where dipers
  • I'd say the way everyone is driving this year a few of them do
  • Superdave, you crack me up..Okay so now we know where all that liquid is....make ya think...its amazing how many people are interested in drivers piss...lol

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I've explained this a lot of times, but I'll do it again just for you!
    There is a small holding tank under the seat. A hose runs from the driver through the bottom of the seat to the holding tank. There is a valve on the left hand side of the seat. Under caution only, the driver can drop down on to the apron and dump the tank using this valve. It is against the rules to dump the tank on the track as this could cause an accident. If you have to #2, you just have to wait.
    Hope this helps!!!
  • They drive for hours and drink lots of fluids. What do they do when they have to go?
  • No, they have a little troll that lives on the floor board that they pee on.
  • Yes, and sometimes even when they are not driving.
  • No comments: