6.5.08

Giancarlo A. Should we all block him?

May be...

  • Errr, Dan, he didn't try to steal anything from you.
    It was so obvious it was obviously meant as a joke.
    Or perhaps being ironic.
    But I guess or hope you're joking too.
    Other than that I see no reason.
    And Tilly you've given as nothing to work with.
    I browsed back to the latest questions and the only thing I didn't like was that he got a thumbs down in all his answers and it seemed undeserving, to me at least.
    Tell me it wasn't you because I don't get it.
    Maybe I'm missing something.

    EDIT:
    "Maybe I'm missing something".
    Well, I was, but if Tilly had been more informative it would have saved me the embarrassement.
    Shame on you Tilly.
    Yes, he does copy and pastes answers, just me going blind I guess.
    I did leave my initial "input" in though so that your answer will make some sense Cavalino.
  • maybe we could block him or just ignore him... best is just ignore him... maybe report him (Val wont even say report him... coz she never reports... )hehehehe...
    well we almost know everybody here in F1 Y!A i think so..."almost"
  • yeah why not... he tried to steal my answers to Julian's quiz!!!!
  • christos you should really read more of his answers. That was not the first time he copy pasted answers. I think we could block him, we could just ignore him.. but blocking him would stop him from getting the attention he seeks.
  • WHO'S THAT?
  • The cheeky monkey!
  • I don't think i've noticed anyone by that name on here but i don't really bother to read other answers anymore. There have been a few user popping up over the last 12 months or so that have done the same thing, it's probably the same person making up different accounts as quickly as they get suspended.
  • No comments: