10.5.08

Do you think Steve Wallace will ever turn out to be as good as his father Rusty Wallace?

May be...

  • You know Superdave, he is only 20 yrs old If he is smart and listens to his dad, and ignore all the crap out there (yes even me) who have ripped him to shreds I think he has a shot..Last yr I wanted to rip him a new one. But this yr, yeah yeah that crap with that litte Shrub (just because he is a cup *ick) I think Steven will be in a couple yrs a pretty good driver..not gonna say he is gonna be as good as his dad, even "I" know Rusty Wallace his dad was a awesome driver..Steven if he matures the way "he" needs to mature, and ignore the media, I think he will be just fine...gotta admit, dang he's cute. Yes a top 5 at Darlington at 20 y/o yep he's gonna be fine...There might even be some Miller Lites in his future.
  • he'll be good, but i don't he will be as good. only time will tell.
  • Yes I do. It seems like over the past couple of weeks he has been getting better and better!
  • I wish he would punch Busch in the mouth. Then, I would be a fan of his for life.

    Seriously, I think the kid has potential.
  • I think he will be better but he will play the villian role like Kyle Busch and Tony Stewart.
  • He is only 20 years old, had another top 5 tonight in Darlington.
  • nerver
  • rusty sucked!!!!!! and i bet steve will also!!!!!!
  • Possibly... he is pretty good! It's hard to be as good as Rusty though. Steve has a lot of fire to him, which is fun to watch. I loved his post race interview after the run-in with Little Busch. He sounded like a true southern racer, you couldn't understand half of what he said. =)
  • I don't think so, but he could be
  • No comments: