10.5.08

Which sprint cup driver are you voting into the All Star race?

May be...

  • I voted for David Stremme and Elliot Sadler.

    I'd give all my votes to Stremme, but I don't know what he'd drive.
  • I voted for Robby Gordon 892,000 times then they finally had a pop up window that said I already voted once from this I.P. address. Man I was bummin.
  • Pat N - Jeff Burton is already in the race. He has won within the past two years - last year at Texas, and this year at Bristol.

    As for those not in the race yet, I'd love to see Carpentier in just for the fun of it. He has run his tail off to get into races week after week. I think he or Franchitti could provide some excitement.

    But in the end, Elliot Sadler has become my choice. And not because Dale Jr. "endorsed" him - he's just a great racer and a great guy (anyone see he and Hermie on "The Real Deal") - even if he couldn't make it the first few laps around Darlington. His interview apologizing to his team and to Tony and his team showed class.

    My boy Rowdy could stand to learn a little from both that and from Junior's interviews throughout the week. I don't want to go overboard and actually become "liked" or anything ;-)

    Got to keep up that "rile 'em up" bad-boy image, but a little grace now and then would be nice.

    --Kyle's #1 Fan
    "It ain't arrogance if you got the talent to back it up"
  • jeff burton
  • i voted for elliott sadler like 50 times.
  • Michael Waltrip.
  • Reed Sorenson
  • Elliott Sadler! Thanks for the votes for him! He's my favrite driver but I hope he races his way in.
  • Kasey Kahne. I vote about 30-40 times per day!!
  • Kasey Kahne
  • Michael Waltrip and Kyle Petty
  • GO waltrip! would lie to see the #84 get in also
  • No comments: