8.5.08

Who are your favorite drivers OFF OF THE TRACK.?

May be...

  • Two,

    Tony Stewart.

    Kyle Petty.

    Need I say more?
  • Kevin Harvick!!!!

    29!!
  • My experience being fortunate enough to have garage passes at Texas a couple of times, Kasey Kahne & Ward Burton were two of my off the track meetings. Kasey and Ward are both very shy but will do just about anything for their fans,
  • I stress OFF OF THE TRACK.
    I personally have to go with Elliott Sadler when I seen him at a autograph session and a lot of you might hate me for this but the Busch boys. Both of them acknowledged the fans and were very nice.
  • i would say kyle petty for his work at victory junction
  • Schrader and K Wallace
  • I met Denny Hamlin he was really nice & friendly!!! My mom accidently erased the picture, he was laughing & let us jump up there and take another one! GO 11
  • Matty Roy Kenseth!
  • I've only met one driver which was Tony Stewart. At an autograph session at our local Home Depot Tony signed until everyone was taken care of, then he spends a full hour with the Home Depot employees which I think is cool.

    I also saw him get down from behind the table, and come knell down next to a little girl in a wheel chair, signed everything she wanted, and let the family take pictures of her and him. That was so cool. He's was very personable.
  • HAPPY KEVIN HARVICK FROM BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA
  • I like Jr on the track, and I think he'd be cool off the track as well.

    Second, Kyle Petty. He just seems like a good guy who's always trying to help others.

    I met Harry Gant on two separate occasions, and he was very nice.
  • I tell you what, I am a Dale Jr. fan but htere can not be a nicer guy than Carl Edwards. He is a class act. Did you know that he gives his winning trophy away to a sick child everytime he comes out on top!?? He has my vote!!!!!!
  • Ward Burton, great man. loves the wildlife wish he could win again though
  • No comments: