7.5.08

Do you Think Kyle Bush Should be pentalized for taking Jr. out?

May be...

  • nope..
  • yes being involved in race stoppage he should have gone to the back of the pack.
  • No, both teams agreed it was an accident
  • No. But I do think that the next person that stirs up this crap again should be shot at sunrise.
    Uh oh, was that too harsh? lol
  • Clint won? Awesome. I didn't even realize.


    Now now Gloria. Enough with the violence....
  • No, it was a racing incident.
  • no why would he you might as well pentalize everyone who is at fault for a crash, waltrip didnt evn get pentalized for admiting to crashing someone on purpose, denny didnt get pentalized for causing the yellow flag to be waved
  • Busch should have his butt kicked by Dale Jr. That was complete BS and Busch is lucky he got out of that town with all his limbs still attached.
  • No, they should just take it to the infield and "have at it"...like the good 'ol days. Then it would be settled once and for all.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Yeah Right, sure why not! But then if Nascar did that they'd have to for each time Shrub did that. Think he's have any points? lol No!
  • Um, no, watch the replay, I believe even Jr admitted to some error in this.
  • I definitely think he should b penalized he did it on purpose it was obvious. Kyle thinks he God's gift to the racing world and he's not! He'll get his what goes around comes around. JR will come back this week even better and kyle better watch out. Go JR
  • of course
  • Oh for crying out loud, even Dale Jr said this wasn't intentional. Give a rest already.
  • dude stop its OVER IT WAS A RACING DEAL COME ON LET US LOOK FORWARD TO DARLINGTON STOP DUDE JUST STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • No. Because Junior should've known better. Junior should've let Kyle get almost past him and Junior should've taken out Kyle for the win. But Junior is just too nice of a guy. Maybe that's why he's driving for HMS and not Kyle.
  • Kyle would do anything for position. Even from 39th to 1st. I always think he says something like this " It's not my fault I hit her, I mean him, I want to win all the time," when he wreck anyone at the first lap. Or maybe like this when he wins a race, " In your face Kyle Petty, I won, I won, I won, I won, I won, I won, I won, I won, I won, you didn't win, haha!!!!!!!!!" I call him one of the highest paid crybaby.
  • yes, for taking Jr out Saturday , for taking Stephen Wallace out in the Nationwide race , and for taking out all those other drivers in the past and future. Nascar won't do anything because he has made fans start watching again.
  • jr said in his post race interview that he was partily to blame because he came down on kyle

    but i guess jr nation didnt hear all that

    let this subject drop already kyle did nothing wrong excet to let boyer pass him
  • Nope, I think when all the smoke clears you will see Kyle Bush firewall deep in the retaining wall somewhere. Not necessarily put there by jr either.
  • Hech no! JR shouldn't even be on the same race track as Kyle,he hasn't proved he can race with the big boys yet,even though he joined a new team. Same old JR.
  • Look at his record before this wreck. Kyle Busch should be indefinitely suspended from NASCAR. I wouldn't miss him for a minute.
  • Gregs 111 I heard it and NO! Kyle should not be fined. For what racing? It would be better for him to take it like a man when it happens to him instead of storming off like some spoiled little brat!
  • being a junior fan of course i want kyle to be penalized but stepping back and not taking either sides who knows what truly happen except for kyle and junior, kyle could have gotten loose and tried to save it but all we have are video clips...
  • No,No,No....This was a racing incident...I think Jr Nation punished Kyle enough for this already...Now if he does this happens again...There will be more pins in my Shrub voo doo doll..(ouch) lol

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No he shouldn't be penalized. Are you retarded? It was hard racing is all.

    Jr. is in the best car on the track and still can't seem to win. Kyle has won....what....two already. For a first year Toyota team?? Good going Kyle!!
  • no i dont think it was a cheap shot
  • All I know is that for the first time since the '07 Daytona 500, I was jumping up and down and yelling at my TV. NASCAR has been lacking that kind of hard core racing for quite some time, and it was good to see again. Jr came up short, too bad for him. But anyone who thinks Kyle should be punished for racing that hard should think about converting into an IRL fan.
  • If you consider not having enough balls to hold it down there grounds for a penelty, then yup otherwise, no
  • No comments: