4.5.08

What kind of beer do you drink while watching a race?

May be...

  • twelve 12oz bottles of Foster's
  • well bud light is very good.
    get a 30 rack of that and put you feet up and chill with the guys
  • i dont drink beer but i like a snack and some soda
  • Corona Light....but theres always a variety a my place, as most of the time theres 20 plus people here and everyone has their own viewpoint when it comes to beer..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I watch Hockey and drink Guinness... actually anything that doesn't taste like piss and has alcohol in it. About 15
  • I myself like to set the goal of half a 30 pack of coors per cup race. How much and what kind of beer do you guys drink while watching racing?
  • i dont drink beer i drink cider
  • Root Beer
  • I can't drink beer yet. I'm only 16. Usually during NASCAR races, I drink Pepsi or Coke.
  • A six pack during a Satruday night race. Doesn't matter which beer.
  • a 12 pack of coors light while pulling for the Bud car LOL!!
  • Amstel Beer
  • I'm not a big fan of racing, but when I watch football, I liked drinking budlight, but have slowly been moving over to miller lite.

    Coors isn't bad either though
  • Vodak and something.(lemonade, Squirt, bloody mary) usually or else Jim Beam and Pepsi
  • i do not drink beer,,i drink pepsi,,if i drank it would be millers
  • on tv? warsteiner, about 7 cans
  • Coors is the racing beer, but I am a Miller girl!
  • CORONA!! Viva MГ©xico!
  • I CAN NOT DRINK RIGHT NOW DEW TO MY DIET I AM ON BUT IT IS BUDWEISER ALL THE WAY BABY
  • Nascar is boooring!!! How can you watch cars circle an oval track for over two hours!!!

    So my answer is Zero beers!
  • none
  • me its Vodka & AMP Energy Drink unless the damn liquor store guy keeps calling my id fake i dont know why he calls it fake for im 21 then i just go to the corner store an get an 24 pak of Bud Light

    ( see the hair its what im about AMP AMP AMP go dale jr )
  • Corona
  • Coors? Yuk!!!

    I was drinking Becks last night. It was good.
  • Corona is always a good choice i dont know if im spelling this right but soul is good to
  • No comments: