8.5.08

Soo, do you all have your?

May be...

  • huh? no.
  • Yes, I have several. I had the chore this yr of selling them out here, I sold out all 250 that I had in about a week, I'm tough it was a 5 pin minimum purchase, it all has already gone to the Nascar Foundation..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Nope. I don't have one. I wish I had a "Smile with Kyle" pin too.
  • No....and I hope Kyle crashes early.
  • i do just picked mine up at the home depot
  • nope, and hope for a cut tire, followed by a crushing blow to the wall, followed by a rod thru the oil pan for Kyle.
  • Yes. I order 2 every year except this year I noticed one has Casey Mears initials and the other has Jeff Gordons on it. Well at least they are doing something constructive this year by making little pins since Kyle is kicking the crap out of the entire team.

    Game on Lynn! lol
  • yessir i hope kyle wrecks on lap 88 and then again with 88 togo
  • Nope
  • Bought four two weeks ago. One each for me and a friend to wear, and one each to stay in the wrapper for our "random nascar collectibles" collections.

    Don't they have some thing going on that proceeds from all pins bought on one weekend go to one charity, another weekend a different charity, etc.? I would have sworn I heard two weeks ago that the monies from all pins purchased at Home Depot that weekend were going to a specific one of the NASCAR Foundation's charities.

    I know you can "earmark" donations made during the telethon next week to go to specific charities supported by the foundation, or did I hear that incorrectly as well?

    --kyle's #1 fan

    "Whenever you're near Junior's car, you go faster. He just pulls you along in the draft.”
    --kyle busch, 2006
  • No, I haven't gotten one. Have a nice day everybody!
  • No, I don't. I know that the money goes to the NASCAR foundation, which is supposed to go to charity. I just don't like to give NASCAR any more money than I can help; they're rich enough. Not that I don't trust them, lol, I just don't trust them. My charitable contributions go to the Victory Junction camp.

    To Mr. Tbone: Ignoring you, ignoring you, ignoring you. LOL!
  • no but i do have a MESSAGE


    LYNN UR GOING DOWN
  • Where does she say NASCAR is a sport? BTW, NASCAR is a Motorsport. Yep, have mine.

    Go Tony Stewart!!
  • Yes mam I sure have. My wife and I went to Home Depot in Mt. Pleasant Texas yesterday and got ours! Thanks for asking. Go Kurt!
  • nascar day pins, yet?
  • No comments: