7.5.08

Yuo just been called by a CUP driver to race any kind of race car?

May be...

  • I like your answer HMS bites. I would like to drive that #18. I'll tell you what; I'll take the #20 bass pro late model and we'll battle it out in the midwest. How about the summernationals?
  • Give me Dale sr.'s older #3,
    i would like to see 210 on
    the front stretch of Talledega!
    Dont that sound fast ?
  • I am going with the speed, give me his # 20 car and lets get racin.
  • WHAT CAR ARE YOU CHOOSING AND WHY? I PICK TONY STEWART BASS PRO SHOP OUTLAW SPRINT CAR BECAUSE DIRT ID THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • I'm picking, Rowdy's hot, flaming, Toyota. Racing near the front baby!
  • I'm going in the #11 with the Headbangers ball scheme. Wreckers or Checkers baby.. Move out of my effin' way midpackers. Tony,Rowdy and I are coming through.

    Baylis will need a BC after I put him into the wall. lol
  • #88 Dale Jrs amp car
  • I like the black Chevy's that DEI has. Since Truex rules in the #1 car, I would have to take the #8 and give the #18 the worse time of his life so our Bass Pro Shops car could swoop on a couple wins for the season. (except Mark Martin & Martin Truex Jr. are two of the best drivers on the circuit)
  • I'll take Bobby Labonte's #43 car. i want to take it to victory lane. i also think it's the most decorative car in the field. I also want Jeff Gordon's Pepsi logo on my car as well.
  • If you're taking Smoke's Bass Pro car, I'll take Bowyer's #18 WoO LM. It's a proven winner. Shannon Babb won Saturday night with it.
  • I'm Takin the Bud car and going after Kyle Busch to make him taste his style of racing! ha ha
    Go # 9 Kasey Kahne
  • Give me Dale Sr's #3, I've got a Scrub to plant in the wall for some decorations at Darlington.. Sorry I just had to do it..lol

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No comments: