20.5.08

Do you think Matty Kenseth is cute?

May be...

  • He's alright, but I call Kevin Harvick my studmuffin!
  • No
  • NO !!!
    But he's a Hail of a driver !! Smart too !!!
  • i sure do,but i think denny hamlin is hotttt!!!!!!
  • he's a jack rousch robot
  • I think they are all cute!
  • I wouldn't say that Matt Kenseth is exactly cute, but when he turns his head and looks the other way, I look at his car like it's the sexiest car ever to be named Ford.
  • I don't think he is very cute. He is an awesome driver but really my type as far as looks are concerned.
  • yeah he's pretty cute. he is also a great person, i've met him :) and he's an awesome driver.
  • I think he's cute-ish. Wish he wouldn't slouch so much, though.
  • well i have asked this like 5 times(not really) and it never shows up(the truth) so i'll try again with different words
    nascar NASCAR
  • Sure, I think Matt's cute. I hear that he can drive a race car pretty good, too. : )
  • abso-freakin-loutleyy!
  • Yes I do and his son is even cuter. I think Kasey Kahne is the cutest though.
  • i think it's cute how "matty" and "cousin carl" play together after some of the races...

    ;-)
  • You do seem to like asking this question, I think I know the answer you're looking for-
    Yes, Matty Kenseth is the most rockin' stud muffin hunka hunka burnin' love Adonis of a man that nascar has ever seen!
  • No I wouldn't call him "cute" but he is a great driver....Jimmie is smokin HOT!
  • HECK yes he is Really Cute!!! I think all the Roush guys are Cute though!!!
  • No, and I think he had a hair job
  • Matt is the MAN, super HOT and a Driver that is second to none, Mr Consistent is my guy!!!!!
  • Did you change your avatar?

    Geez! http://dalejrfan8sam.tripod.com/sitebuil...

    If I were a girl, and last time I checked, I was not. I think I would think he looked a little dorky.
  • No comments: