20.5.08

What percentile are you in in Fantasy racing?

May be...

  • I know you won't believe me but I'm on the 99th percentile
  • 5%
  • I got in the 92nd last year but this year I have had the worst luck and I am in the 43rd. Look for yourself.
  • 67%
  • Im in the 57th percentile in Nascar. But hey, Im in the 98th in Golf and I dont know anything about golf.
  • I'm ''WAY DOWN'' here in the lower 48 somewhere??
    I think I missed a turn somewhere?????
    I may have to do what Dave is doing, in golf??. . . .
    Quit watching Nascar... and see if it pays ''not to discover''?
  • 96th percentile. I have four of the best drivers in NASCAR on my team, including Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin.
  • I WAS in the 97th percentile right up until the last race when 3 of my 4 drivers ended up 37th or worse and one with a DNF. Uggh! It hurt me bad. I was 1st in my league unitl then as well. Now I am 82nd percentile and dropped to 2nd in my league, but I am only out of 1st by 52 points.

    Rubbin_88
    Points:2901
    Overall Rank:62,047
    Percentile:82nd
    Rank Change:-43,321

    I opened my mouth and started bragging a bit to early and it came back & bit me in the azz.
  • I'm in the 61st witgh a lot of bad luck but I started the year off in around the 97th.
  • 40th, I suck at fantasy ANYTHING!
  • No comments: