22.5.08

What track would you most like to drive?

May be...

  • one of my favorite to watch, and the only one i was able to play decently my first time on some driver game i found at a conference last year, was lowe's motorspeeday. i don't play videogames often, most other tracks i tried, i stunk. but i flew around lowe's. there's something hypnotic also about watching cars come through the whole frontstretch, especially as they cut across the lines on the track going from the start-finish to turn one.

    and vegas - where i saw my first race. it's wicked fast since the repave, and just the right length.

    least favorite - even though it too is wicked fast, the auto club speedway down the road here in fontana seems the least interesting... in many ways ;-)
  • Daytona
  • I'm with you on all the above except Dover. It seems like a rhythm track to me. (at least on PS2)
  • I would like to drive on Bristol then Daytona!! I LOVE NASCAR!!!! =)
  • I have to go with a SuperSpeeday so I choose my hometown track MIS. I want to be able to open that baby up full throttle and feel them G's!

    Least favorite would be a road course. I like to watch them but have no desire to drive one.
  • I've been fortunate enough to get some tracks off my list, but I still want to run wide open at Talladega, run some hot laps at Indy, just because of the history and tradition, and go do something at Laguna Seca, my favorite road course on video games. Oh, and I can't forget Martinsville.
  • ORP and Phoenix. Both based on racing them on the xbox.

    Talladega would be my least favorite.
  • Pocono Raceway
  • it would have to be Bristol love that track!
  • Talladega.......fav
    Richmond.........least fav
  • my most favourite would be to drive around Daytona, Talladega, New Hampshire

    My least favourite would be martinsville, california, las vegas
  • I would love to run Talladega! That has always been my favorite track. I love the speed.

    I would hate to run Bristol, After I was done, my car would look like Michael Waltrip's after his bad wreck there years back.
  • Darlington, and Bristol..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • For the pure history, Daytona, Bristol and Indy.

    But if I could, the one(s) I would like to drive the most is everyone of them, just to see how tough it really is and what it takes to run each track in the series.
  • Infineon followed by Talladega.
  • For the track itself, not it's history. I would say Britol but I'll put New Hampshire, ORP, and Martinsville on that list. I love rhythm tracks.

    Least favorite? I would hate to run Indy, Darlington, and Dover.
  • If I had a chance...........................anyone of them, what a rush it would be!!
  • atlanta
  • WATKINS GLEN OR SONOMA.....LEFT, RIGHT , UP,DOWN
    WAY MORE OPPERTUNITY TO BUMP AND RUN....MAYBE I'D BE IN THE CAT BIRD SEAT WHEN JUAN PABLO AND ROBBY G SHOOT FOR THE SAME POSTAGE STAMP SIZED SPOT ON THE TRACK
  • I would like to be able to drive Bristol and the one I wouldn't like very much I think would be Pocono.
  • Bristol for the fun and Talledega or Atlanta for the speed.
  • No comments: