19.5.08

Just watched the ALL-Star?

May be...

  • i did, and it wasn't for kasey. both "miss sprint cup"s - monica palumbo and anne-marie rhodes - make my highlight reel for the all-star race. they were definitely more exciting to watch than most of the racing that night...
  • I think the trophy girl did and she kept trying to push her way up behind Kasey to get in the shot, it was a riot.....
  • Who had a bigger smile when they announced that Kahne was the Fan favorite, Kasey ir the Sprint trophy girl if you have it recorded take a look it's a hoot.
    BTW I missed it for my birthday party, not all of my family shares my passion for NASCAR unfortunately and I have the luxury of DVR and avoiding sports show,lol.
  • The Sprint girls for sure....they are hoping to get noticed and become rich and famous....who knows maybe get lucky enough to marry a Nascar driver then divorce him for half of everything he's got.
  • LOL. I know! I was mentioning that to my roommate and we both were cracking up laughing at her trying to get in every shot :D
  • No comments: