20.5.08

KYLE OR DENNY OR TONY gibbs cars ZALEXS LAST QUESTION?

May be...

  • Kyle..

    Bye Zalex :(

    where ya going?
    e-mail me before you leave, kay.
  • Kyle, then Tony, then Denny. Good bye.
  • Tony. Take care Zalex!
  • kyle and tony and denny, in that order, just like on the front of my new jgr team shirt (yay!!!).

    before you go, are you going to race the (fedex) truck? i bet you could beat big brown (the truck, not the horse ;-)

    ;-)
  • Smoke.
  • Kyle, Denny, Tony then Kyle again.
  • Denny, he's led the most laps of any driver this year and run up front in almost every race. He's had a little bad luck but he will be the best finishing Gibbs driver this year.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Tony, Denny, then Kyle
    Bye Zalex!
  • See you later. I will try to race you in Nascar 08. Send me a friend request. My name is HeavyRightFootTG.
  • sorry all my friends this will be my last question on Y.A i wont be back
  • Kyle has been preforming best anywhere, then Tony,and Denny.
  • Sorry to hear this is your last question. Tony all the way although Denny is very strong as of late.
  • Tony all the way sorry this is your question
  • Tony. But why won't Mr. Zalex be back?
  • Tony Stewart all the way.
    Have a safe trip and be safe.
  • HEY! Take care......But to answer your question....Tony.
  • No comments: