19.5.08

JR Nation Read this?

May be...

  • To see him lose a race is fun, or see him wreck without injury is great.
    '
    but as true and blue as I am to Jr, I would not want to see this happen, and neither would Jr. he is not that kind of person

    this would not only hurt Kyle, but could physically can a bad injury,.....no, sorry, this would not be funny at all.

    as much as I love to see him put out of a race, no, this would be harmful and would really give racing a bad name.

    sorry, no...
  • I would prefer JR beating him on the track and not by someone hitting him in the head with a beer can that's just unsportsmanlike like and Dale has already said he is taking the high road. As a devoted member of junior nation since 2000 i would think that we should be able to take the high road to. It will make me happy at the end of the season when Kyle is looking up at junior and thinking maybe i need to change my way of doing things because no matter how many races he wins he will never have the respect or the following Junior has. Kyle will fall and i would bet it will be next weekend at the 600. Junior will end up with yet another top ten and maybe a win.
  • I wouldn't laugh. Physically assaulting someone isn't funny.
  • Oh my god, I can't believe I'm agreeing with Bo Bo!!
  • This would just prove that JR fans do not have any class at all. Most of the other fans know that, JR has class, but his fans NONE
  • showing that fans of Jr nation have no class wouldnt be funny
  • Well, as much as I "dislike" Kyle Busch, I wouldn't wish physical harm on him, he is human (I think...lol). Being a part of Jr. Nation, and the respect I have for Dale Jr. I wouldn't do anything like that. I'm way over the "incident" and I admire the way Dale Jr. handled it. I'm a true Dale Jr fan, win or not. He is a great racecar driver and his win is coming. Sure I can talk smack really good about Kyle Busch but I wouldn't wish physical harm on anyone. I respect Dale Jr. and want to show the same respect he want's to see from his fan's. To the answer that thinks Jr Nation has no class, you are wrong, not all of us would throw stuff or anything.
    I agree with Iggy and wedge and dalejr4ever.


    Lynn
    Go Jr. #88!
  • I think Iggy is right, why try to hurt someone

    it would be funny to see him get beamed, just so it didn't knock any more sense than he has already lost, by trying to put everyone on the track out of the race but himself.

    yes, I could go for a little beer on his head, but no major injury.

    wonder if he likes it cold or just plain warm...
  • how many of yall would laugh when kyle won a Darlington if some fans or jr nation threw a beer can or amp can at kyle an hit him in the head or body on live tv me i would died from laughing and then put it all over you tube an my space anybody agree and this has nothing to do with Kyle wrecking jr im over it
  • Poor Junior. He only wanted a racing career as good as his daddy's, not a damn cult.
  • Typical Jr Nation Throwing beer and Booing
  • Nope, I just want Dale Jr to beat him on the track....the Shrub is not worth throwing anything at all, waste of time, he gets off on the excitement, heck if you hit him in the head with a Amp, he'd take a bow..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • we are going to valence be Jr cant win stop hating
  • your a lost soul. Those were Tony Stewart fans. Or any of the other 42 drivers. Or aren't they f@xckin' allowed to have fans!?
  • He's amped up enough, hit him with a dose of Ritalin. lol
  • What?!?
  • This is why Jr fans have a bad reputation for being a lil' crazy. A question like this, a fan like this. Why does the rest of Jr Nation support this?
  • I would'nt, as a matter of fact, I'd probably punch the can thrower upside the head for giving the rest of us Jr fans a bad name. I might despise Kyle Busch, but I don't want to hurt the guy. Hell, I don't even really want to see him wreck, I'll live with a blown engine or something.
  • No comments: