24.5.08

I asked this question last night?

May be...

  • It's immature, Dale Jr. fans can't get over the fact that Kyle and Dale collided causing Junior to lose 15 spots in one race. I'm a DIE-HARD Junior fan, and I know that this is racing. You can't always get lucky. Dale knows that anything is possible, and he got involved in a wreck, IT'S CALLED RACING. If you can't handle it, you don't deserve to be a fan of it.

    Get over it, it's history. Dale's over it, learn from him.

    It's a stupid fight, that's all. Ignore it.
  • i answered last night and still believe that there is a fair amount of kyle busch fan bashing that goes on, as there is a fair amount of junior nation bashing, nascar nation bashing, etc... but, you also need to make the distinction between "bashing" and, as they might say down south, "funnin'."

    the bashing is not done by the regulars here, at least not for the most part. people like the guy above me and arturo (up further) who are just trolling around looking for points or to cause trouble - those are the ones generally doing any bashing of fans.

    and like it's been said before, a little trash talk amongst fans, either about them or their drivers, never hurt anyone. i know i've "needled" the fans of quite a few drivers, including those in rowdy's world. and i like to think i can take it as well as i can dish it. but that's all in fun - part of the passion of being a fan of the sport, and of your driver.

    i mean what fun is it if every now and then (not ALWAYS), you can't give, or take, an "in your FACE!!!" as a fan. fans of other sports do it all the time... and i'm sure that there will be plenty of those to go around soon, when junior wins again... taking something like that seriously is just silly.

    now, for the semi-regulars as well as the passers-by who like to bash busch fans, junior fans, or nascar fans as a whole, screw'em. as the old sayings go "give'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves," and "better to keep your mouth shut and appear to be ignorant, than to open your mouth and prove it." one day they'll understand that, or they won't - who cares.

    "don't let them rent space in your head, the real estate's too valuable in there."

    EDIT: as for picking on britney and her fans, that crap i take personally!!!
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! (-; http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ ;-)
  • I didn't narc ya out.... but to answer ya question?
    Thats just rac'in !!!!
  • those are really Penske Racing fans just pretending they're Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans. That way everyone thinks the haters are Dale Earnhardt Jr fans, because people are narrow minded and can't see that there's more than just two drivers in NASCAR that have fans. Heck, sometimes I pretend i'm a Jeff Burton fan and throw my garbage around, and i'm not obsessed with any of the drivers, or as you guys call it... "favorite"
  • I NEVER REPORT ANYBODY BUT I'M REPORTED CONSTANTLY...THUMBS UP OR THUMBS DOWN SHOULD BE ENOUGH...I'VE ALWAYS HATED THE REPORTING BULL CRAP.....JUST ASK TREGO.... I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SHRUB FANS....I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SHRUB....I'D LIKE TO REINACT THE RENT-A-CAR SCENE FROM DAYS OF THUNDER WITH HIM AS "ROWDY".....
  • I echo Winter Glory and Tbone to the T! If you have to "Bash", "Bash the driver" not the fans!! Dalejr4ever is one of my best friends, she is one of the best answers on here if not the best!

    BTW: <<<<<<<<< NO RAT HERE!

    Some may bash the fans, but the True fans in here dont trash each other, thats the way we roll.
  • I didn't report you....It wasn't me T-bone... I quit reporting people a long time ago... All I do is call him Shrub, I have absolutely nothing against any of Kyle Busch's fans on here. Some of Dale Jr fans are on the obnoxious side, but its a free country.. It got worse after Richmond.....I hope they would have moved on and forgot Richmond by now... Its been how many weeks now....I'm over it... Actually some of the Kyle Busch fans on here get a lot of thumbs up from me, they are as passionate about Kyle as Dale Jr fans... I even use kyle in my fantasy league..

    PLEASE can't we all just get along on here.

    GO Dale Jr & Hms
  • i answered too

    they are jealous of kyles greatness, he is the third best of all time behind richard petty and juan pablo montoya.


    ps wild thing makes winter glorys heart sing.

    pps i bet someone you named reported you so you should have it lowered down to them and the one i named.
  • People talk trash because people are people. There are people in this section who are only out to get a rise out of others. But for the most part, we respect each other. There is some joking around and stuff, but it's only in good fun. It's the people that have nothing better to do with their life than stir the pot around here that cause the problems. I tune them out. They're not real Jr. fans or real Kyle fans. The regulars around here that are fans of each driver are fine with each other. Both sides get a lot of thumbs down. I swear, if someone asked what color the sky was and I answered that it was blue, I'd get a thumbs down. I too give thumbs up to Kyle fans when they answer a stupid question from a troll with maturity and clarity.
  • it got reported i think it's because i named names, so i won't do that again, but i'd still like to know, i only got a couple of honest answers, i'd like more please

    why ar dale earnhardt junior's fans so mean and trash talk kyle busch's fans on this forum?
  • Kyle fans are cool in my book. The only fans I have a problem with are the fans that bash other fans. Good luck to Kyle tomorrow but I do hope Sadler wins one.
  • I think that both drivers and fans get picked on alot. I do feel that the Jr fans get picked on more, example, everytime there is beer thrown at a track, wither it's on the forums or on TV, radio and so on, the Jr fans always get blamed for it or we all get put into the same class as the ones that are doing that.

    So folks are just bone-headed, everyone one wants to claim that their driver is the best, but not very many can back it up. When stats are pulled out, it always becomes something else. Fact is, out of the current drivers, Jeff Gordon is the best driver out there, followed in suit by Jimmy and Tony. In my opinion, it's a free for all from there. You can look at stats, popularity, what they've done in 3 months of racing or a life time of racing. But things wont be the same if the fans didnt defend their driver.

    It seems like a lot of times that many folks like to jump on the band wagon and root for drivers just because of their current success. I've been coming here for a long time now and I've never seen Kyle get so much exposure. He's a good driver and to some degree, he deserves it.

    Some folks just like to ruffle feathers (I'm guilty of that every now and then), some folks just get sick of seeing the same question being posted over and over and just give smart a$$ anwsers.

    Anyway, that's just my point of view.
  • kyle busch is awesome.... HAHA, i proved you wrong. lol, i dont really think he's awesome but i dont hate him with a passion like others.
  • Wow, I guess I really missed it! Was I on your list too? We are not mean, most of us are just being competetive. We don't bash Kyle's fans! I know a lot of people give me thumbs down, and make rude comments to me, but I just say it like I see it. You don't have to like what I say, it's just my opinion. Most of those comments come from those who have not been here very long, as some of us have been here a looooonnnnngggg time! Sometimes we all get going and really bash the other drivers, but it is mostly a difference of opinion, not an all out war. I don't dislike anyone on here, and have lots of friends here who root for different drivers. To each his own, just don't judge others, and have respect! I don't think reporting anyone is really necessary, and I don't do it, so it wasn't me.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • i didnt answer this last night, but im a Jr fan, Jr fan for life. but at the same time I like kyle busch. i like his driving style. He drives alot like Dale Sr. im not sure why they're bashing him, im sure its over the wreck at richmond. but i dont think kyle meant to do it. they were both goin for the win and rubb'n's race'n. i dont hate kyle for it, i hate that it happened. but im not gunna start dawg'n kyle for it, cant blame him for want'n to win.
  • I remember answering this question last night, sorry you got reported, but as I stated in my original answer, the Jr. fans on this forum don't trash on Kyle's fans, Kyle maybe, but not his fans, I feel as though I've been treated with a decent amount of respect from all the members on this forum, and the names you named last night, are no exception.

    yes, Gloria, you were
  • Kyle Busch fans act so cocky like Kyle. He is a very immature driver and person, and he all of a sudden thinks that he is in a class with Earnhardt Sr. and others.
  • truex jr
  • I didn't report and caught the question but you were completely off base by naming a few people. In particular my friend DaleJR4E. If your gonna name names get your facts straight bubba

    By the way it comes from both sides.

    The person I named is the most unbiased person around here. You made a mistake. There is a difference between being mean and trash talking compared to being dissapointed or trashing fans.

    Enjoy your holiday.
  • It isn't just Junior's fans. There are some Kyle Busch fans who are plenty nasty themselves.
    It's just the nature of the internet. People say things from behind the safety of their keyboard that they wouldn't say to someone's face.
  • No comments: