26.7.08

Anyone else sick of Tim Brewer?

May be...

  • I mean good lord we know how brakes work, and what a steering wheel does.... I hate when they break away from the race to explain a frickin' spring!!!
  • Tim Brewer and Rusty Wallace have gotten on my nerves since the day ESPN went back to broadcasting the NNS (Busch series) last year (and the annoyance naturally followed to Cup).
    And, I also HATE when they start explaining things in the middle of the race. Under caution I will tolerate it, but I want to see the race!!!
    Luckily, DJ is going to save me from Rusty during many races :)
  • No not really cause i like learning new stuff.

    But sometime they can get annoying talking about things we all ready know
  • I do not like any of the cutaway cars no matter who the broadcaster is. I do not like Rusty as an announcer but I hate listening to DW. At least when Rusty talks about any of his family he calls them by their name not like DW and his little bro Mikey.
  • No.
    Got sick from the Miller Brewer a few times as a younster though !!!
  • ESPN must think a bunch of idiots watch...
  • no
  • No comments: