23.7.08

Who loves Dale Earnhardt Jr And/or Jeff Gorden and/or David Rudimand as there favorite Nascar Drivers?

May be...

  • To answer the question: NO. Stop asking the same thing over and over again. We said this to you when you were asking that other question about being a girl and wanting to drive, over and over again.
  • I'm not really a fan of any of them.
    If I had to pick one of those three, it'd be Gordon.
  • Jeff Gordon of course
  • Me!!!!!!!!! :))

    Go Dale Jr.!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!!
  • Apparently not you because the only one who's name you can spell right is Dale Earnhardt Jr.

    But no I don't I like David Ragan and Carl Edwards.
  • why are you asking this question again. You just asked it 10 minutes ago, and you still spelled the names wrong for 2 of the drivers
  • Jeff Gordon fan!
  • I like Nascar. I like Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr. I do not like David Ruderman, just something about him.
  • I love Dale Jr and I like Jeff Gordon!!
    Don't care for David R.
  • I'm a Jeff Gordon fan!! David Reuitmann is pretty cool, I like him a lot. A few other favorites are(not including retired guys) Brian Vickers,David Ragan, and Jamie McMurray.
  • Not a fan of Jr, and defintely not Reutiman. I do like Gordon, he is in my top 5. My favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson. Go 48!!
  • No comments: