20.7.08

Lets pick your driver for the nationwide race at gateway ?

May be...

  • Geez mine is already taken again!
    Looks like it'll be Joey Logano then...
  • Cale Gail or is it Gayle???
    I am confused again..lol

    ok, i looked it up..GALE, but it looks like i am not gonna win(frown)

    Yea got a top 15..came in 13th
  • Logano
    d'oh..
    umm..Jamie McMurray

    **Stupid mechanical problems**
  • Steve Wallace

    add: Dang it! Hit the wall.:(

    Good job Tbone.
  • i'll say david ragan.
  • Landon Casill only because my favories to win were taken. but hey I won like this before.
    greenbean Top Contributor doesn't mean that anyone is "knowledgable"...I certainly am not. (Many of them ARE, Like TBone and SuperDave, though) It means that "I" answered a heck of a lot of questions in that particular category is all. Trust me...I was surpised as all heck to see that by my name one day.
  • Carl Edwards :)
  • Clint Bowyer.
  • 1 driver only
    10 points to the winner
  • what happens if people pick the same driver?
    I'll pick the first and second place
    Carl Edwards
    Casey Kahne
  • Jason Leffler.

    He has had some very strong runs there, and no wins. He has won before, and it won't be long b4 he wins at Gateway.
  • Carl Edwards

    Good truck race. Congrats Dave. You beat me to him.

    Maggie,

    Whats cookin? Get it? lol

    You trying to say I'm not knowledgeable Maggie? Open mouth insert foot....lol
  • Reed Sorenson

    well that sucks:(. ok I am off to bed, good luck to the rest of the drivers.
  • #88 Brad Keselowski
  • Clint Bowyer
  • #88 Brad K or #5 Landon cassil OR

    #60 Carl Edwards
  • Keselowski.
  • No comments: