21.7.08

Opinion on nascar coverage?

May be...

  • TNT and ESPN are the best in my opinion. Although Larry Mac is the best from FOX but FOX is the bottom of the 3.

    I am really tired of DW speaking just to hear himself talk and that boogity boogity crap is ridiculous to say the least.
  • FOX is the best period. I can't stand TNT or ESPN's "draft track" thing.
  • Out of those I like FOX's coverage the best but ESPN could be a lot better this year because of dropping Rusty and adding DJ. We will see. ESPN has the best video of any of them.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Dosent really matter seems like all any of them want to do now is stir the pot and hope to see a big fight, certain drivers are starting to get pretty fed up w/ it one in particular is Stewart, You can tell everytime they talk to him he's just groaning under his breath
  • Fox!! But they still have way too many F'N commercials...
  • FOX is the leader. No doubt about it. When TNT has the race I just mute the tv and listen on the radio. Can't wait for Daytona again.
  • FOX i enjoy their coverage quite a bit. I like how they express their feelings and they really get emotional and that is really what this sport is based on. ESPN's coverage sucks badly. When there is a wreck they don't jump on it they wait until it's almost over and then they say someone spun out. I dislike ESPN really. TNT had good coverage a few years back I always enjoyed hearing them but now they stink. I wish they had NBC with Benny Parsons. One of the Best Commentator ever and will be missed. So to shorten it i have to say FOX.
  • FOX all year long
    tnt sucks
    we getting ready to find out what the espn freaks are gonna do
    i hope better than the nationwide races they cover
  • I like bits and pieces of each of the networks coverage but I prefer ESPN/ABC over all of them.
  • I like TNT the best because of how much emotion they put in. Fox seems to favor Kyle Busch.
    ESPN is as boring as hell. Jerry Punch sounds bored. And the have so many commercials and they don't seem to really care about NASCAR.
  • Doesn't matter. They all have good and bad points. As long as its free I can care less.
  • All three of them are ok.
  • FOX? TNT? ESPN?

    Which do you prefer?
  • FOX
  • Fox by far.
    TNT blows
    ans ESPN is ok, but they have to get rid of Rusty, hes as good in the booth as Steve is in a racecar. (i swear the only thing he can think of to say is "aero loose aero tight aero tight aero loose" ughh)
  • Too much. I don't need to see three days of coverage for every race.
  • fox to me is the best. the only thing tnt does that i really like is get kyle out of his car. don't get me wrong he is a great guy but his time has pasted as a top driver.
  • I prefer Fox, but it's really only because they are the lesser of the three evils.

    I like Wally Dallenbach on TNT, but overall their coverage is terrible. I'm just hoping ESPN steps it up this season over last.
  • HOW MUCH COVERAGE DO YOU NEED TO COVER 4 LEFT TURNS PER LAP ?
  • FOX!
  • They all get on my nerves! Sometimes don't you just want to say-Will you please just shut up, I'm trying to watch a race here! Why do they need 3 commentators anyway? Then you got your former racers who know everything & then you got motor mouth Mac, please just give me a break! If I had to pick 3 to put together, I'd go w/ DW-WALLEY & RUSTY. Just a thought.
  • I was pretty much disgusted with the TNT coverage.
    Fox was pretty good. I am looking forward to see what ESPN has in store for us this year.
  • Nascar is a farce, it's so commercialized it's not funny, it has to be the most boring form of racing there is.
  • FOX
  • Fox Rules !
  • FOX... rules...

    I got real irritated when the announcers didn't point out the cause of the 29 car's wreck in the Nationwide series. They failed to point out that the 5 car took the air off the spoiler of the 29 because the 29 had to check up.

    Those other sports announcers need and education on NASCAR. They leave the fans completely uniformed of the true facts and stir up problems with their ignorance of the sport.

    FOX is number one.
  • I like them all really, like T-Bone said as long as it's free and has NASCAR in it I am happy.

    Fox is great since I am a big DW fan, I miss the Boogity's!

    TNT had the limited commercial coverage and that was nice on those days and I like the folks that report from the pits on TNT as well.

    ESPN well you got Dale Jarrett now. I love it when you get a driver in the broadcast booth that isn't a hot head or know it all and I think DJ will bring knowledge & style to the events. He's a great guy.
  • No comments: