25.7.08

What do you all think of Smoke's new ride for next year?

May be...

  • Looks slick.. just how they're supposed to be.
  • I think it sucks because Office Depot left Edwards for it.

    No actually I think it's pretty cool.
    So now there'll be more Red at the races like before Jr's got a green car.
  • i'll get used to it
    it looks to much like carl edwards
    i like the #14
  • well we will see if the great smoke will go up in smoke or continue his winning.
    I really think he should stay with the orange because he started that color and it was
    very easy to find. Plus it was like a corporation has a brand, the orange was a brand for smoke. Report Abuse
  • I like the number on it... that font for the 14 looks sweet... I was hoping for a darker red though...
  • I love it 100% more then his old car.
  • http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headline...
  • They must have changed pictures because there was no picture of the car when I clicked on it.

    Oh Ok. It was on their news page. Looks better than the orange to me.
  • It should be a smooth transition.
  • The new #14 looks great! Although I'm not a huge TS fan, it'll be a little strange not to see that bright orange #20 Home Depot car out there...(or will I, Joey Lagono?) . But still, If I can find Jr in the pack at Talladega in a green/blue/white/cammy/whatever car, I can find Tony in a red Office Depot/Old Spice CHEVY! Even if I do mistake him for Carl Edwards a couple of times!
  • "Smokin"...love it
    and the Number 14 suits him, after Foyt..WTG!
  • I like it and I truely from the bottom of my heart wish Smoke
    the best in his new ride next year!
  • Sweet. Thanks Troy. I'm so happy I don't have to wear orange anymore. No offense to people that like orange.

    Have a nice night!
  • Like it
  • No comments: