22.7.08

I was wondering about a driver?

May be...

  • It was Sarah Fisher, she is a great gal, she put a ton of her own money in that car..I'm happy she is gonna have a sponsor for a couple upcoming races.. She is not flashy like Danica, she is a great gal, great heart, and a dang good driver..I just wish she could get a full time good ride. Or a decent sponsor that won't bail on her.

    Go Helio
  • Sarah Fisher Owner/driver. She will be back for 2 more race this year. She just got a new sponsor for her car. Go to www.indycar.com there's an article about her getting new sponsors and stated where she will run the two race.
  • Sarah Fisher, I remember she used to race a lot but never got nearly as much tv time as Danica. She probably doesn't have the funding to run the whole season.
  • I remember watching a race earlier this season, it was a female driver. I think it was the Indy 500 I was watching, she was wrecked and visibly upset by it. I think they said she was an owner/driver. Her name was Sara, I haven't seen her since. Anyone know why?
  • Yes Winter that was Sarah. She put her entire life savings into getting into the 500 this year only to be taken out by another drivers misfortune. The good news is she just got a new sponsor and will be entering the IRL races again. Sarah is a good girl. I was visibly upset myself after she was interviewed.
  • yeah Sarah Fisher. She was very upset when she crashed at the 500 b/c if she couldn't afford to crash if she wanted to race at most tracks later in the season. She was in debt I think for a while, but she'll be back for Kentucky and Chicago.
  • Her name is Sarah Fisher. Her team doesn't have a large budget and I THINK they only had one sponsor for the Indy 500. And when you race on a shoestring budget, destroying a race car can keep you from racing for a while.

    Thats the best way I can put it.
  • She didn't have a sponsor or a lot of resource like the other racer but she is going to be in an up coming race
  • Yes, Sarah Fisher. She got caught up in a wreck with Tony Kanaan, and Tony even said she cried in the ambulance... poor Sarah. Just before the Indy 500, her sponsors bailed on her. I believe she spent the time sponsor hunting. She'll be back in time for the Indycar race in Kentucky, and another race, which I forget at the moment, with the sponsor being Pennzoil. I only wish her the best. She's a real driver. She has my respect.
  • No comments: